Page 53 of 353 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Some updates.

Coronavirus-infected Americans flown back to US on plane full of healthy people

https://nypost.com/2020/02/20/corona...ealthy-people/

"The 14 coronavirus-stricken Americans evacuated from a cruise ship in Japan were flown back to the US on a plane full of healthy people against advice from the CDC, a report said Thursday.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention officials argued the 14 infected Diamond Princess passengers shouldn’t be flown back with the 300 or so virus-free people — but ultimately lost the battle to the US State Department, according to the Washington Post."

If I was one of the 300 I'd be pissed.

Coronavirus: South Korea 'emergency' measures as infections increase

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51582186

"On Thursday, 53 new cases were reported. South Korea now has a total of 204 cases making it the largest cluster outside mainland China and the cruise ship docked off Japan."

And it's loose in Iran.

"The virus has also spread in Iran, which reported two further deaths among 13 new cases, bringing the total number of deaths there to four.

Lebanon also announced its first confirmed case.

In Iran the outbreak is centred on the holy city of Qom, south of the capital Tehran, but health ministry official Minou Mohrez said it was possible that the virus had spread to "all cities in Iran".

The case in Lebanon was a 45-year-old woman who had travelled from Qom, Lebanese Health Minister Hassan Hamad said."
    Wat da faq!
    That was a brilliant decision.

Feedback Score
    Never let a crisis go to waste

Can see some going hey now is a good time to test things let’s infect some areas see how we can control it
    Guess I'm a 23%'er. Wheres my tee shirt?

Poll: 77% of Americans trust Federal government to handle COVID-19

https://www.oann.com/poll-77-of-amer...ndle-covid-19/

According to a Gallup poll released Thursday, 77 percent of Americans are either very confident or somewhat confident the government has the ability to stop the spread of the virus in the U.S.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Interesting tidbits.

https://www.oann.com/china-reports-f...ing-elsewhere/

BEIJING (Reuters) – China reported a sharp fall in new deaths and cases of the coronavirus on Saturday but world health officials warned it was too early to make predictions about the outbreak as new infections continued to rise in other countries.

In South Korea, authorities said on Saturday the number of new infections had doubled to 433, and suggested the tally could rise significantly as more than 1,000 people who attended a church at the center of the outbreak reported flu-like symptoms.

But new, albeit isolated findings about the coronavirus could complicate efforts to thwart it, including the Hubei government’s announcement on Saturday that an elderly man took 27 days to show symptoms after infection, almost twice the presumed 14-day incubation period.

That follows Chinese scientists reporting that a woman from Wuhan had traveled 400 miles (675 km) and infected five relatives without showing signs of infection.

Iran, which had no reported cases earlier this week, has now detected 10 new cases of coronavirus, taking the number to 28 infections and five deaths.

Japan, which confirmed 14 new cases on Saturday, faces growing questions about whether it is doing enough to contain its outbreak and whether the virus could disrupt this year’s Tokyo Olympics. Organizers postponed the start of training for volunteers as a precaution.

34 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed in the United States: CDC

https://www.theepochtimes.com/34-cor...c_3246184.html

Thirty-four patients have tested positive for the new coronavirus in the United States, federal officials said on Friday, after another patient tested positive late Thursday.

Twenty-one of the patients were repatriated from foreign countries by the State Department. Groups were quarantined at military bases after being repatriated from the Diamond Princess cruise ship, where hundreds of infections emerged, and Wuhan, China, where the virus first emerged in December 2019.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 02-22-20 at 08:20.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Interesting tidbits.

https://www.oann.com/china-reports-f...ing-elsewhere/

BEIJING (Reuters) – China reported a sharp fall in new deaths and cases of the coronavirus on Saturday but world health officials warned it was too early to make predictions about the outbreak as new infections continued to rise in other countries.

In South Korea, authorities said on Saturday the number of new infections had doubled to 433, and suggested the tally could rise significantly as more than 1,000 people who attended a church at the center of the outbreak reported flu-like symptoms.

But new, albeit isolated findings about the coronavirus could complicate efforts to thwart it, including the Hubei government’s announcement on Saturday that an elderly man took 27 days to show symptoms after infection, almost twice the presumed 14-day incubation period.

That follows Chinese scientists reporting that a woman from Wuhan had traveled 400 miles (675 km) and infected five relatives without showing signs of infection.

Iran, which had no reported cases earlier this week, has now detected 10 new cases of coronavirus, taking the number to 28 infections and five deaths.

Japan, which confirmed 14 new cases on Saturday, faces growing questions about whether it is doing enough to contain its outbreak and whether the virus could disrupt this year’s Tokyo Olympics. Organizers postponed the start of training for volunteers as a precaution.
    I think we might be looking at some serious numbers juggling by Chinese again. I think for economic reasons, they've just chosen to quit reporting the numbers of infected.
    I believe Iran may be in for a serious out brake with little defense against it outside the Capital.
    North Korea, we will likely never know, but if they are killing their Leaders who brake quarantine, they likely have a hell of a mess on their hands.
    South Korea will likely take a hit, but contain it.
    If we thought we were going to contain it by quarantine and by attempting to "Lock Down" entire cities the size of NYC, we were wrong. It keeps traveling and seems to be beyond our current efforts to slow its progress.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Some updates.

Coronavirus-infected Americans flown back to US on plane full of healthy people

https://nypost.com/2020/02/20/corona...ealthy-people/

"The 14 coronavirus-stricken Americans evacuated from a cruise ship in Japan were flown back to the US on a plane full of healthy people against advice from the CDC, a report said Thursday.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention officials argued the 14 infected Diamond Princess passengers shouldn’t be flown back with the 300 or so virus-free people — but ultimately lost the battle to the US State Department, according to the Washington Post."

If I was one of the 300 I'd be pissed.
    ."
    Been taken down already

EDIT
    Interesting. If I go to this link in this page it works. If I send the link to someone it doesn't work
    Last edited by Arik; 02-22-20 at 08:46.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Like everything else in life, if you are counting on some common sense solutions from our government, you're going to have an awakening as to how inept these people are with your health and welfare.
    As far as I know, the whole "We are taking incoming Travelers from China's Temperatures" was an absolute meaningless gesture. It's beginning to look like the 3-5 day and then the 5-7 day incubation period was a bad joke too, some are saying this stuff has lived 24 days inside someone before signs or symptoms occurred.
    If you don't have food preps, it's late, but not too late.
    You may want to keep a close eye on this.
    Last edited by Averageman; 02-22-20 at 09:08.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    WHO is going to lie to people because they are in the pocket of China, CDC is going to lie to people because they "don't want to start a panic". Either way we are being lied to until it gets too big to contain.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    I lost my trust in CDC after the way they handled Ebola. I used to teach this stuff to hospitals, along with incident management to to executive staff. Nobody wants to listen until something happens and then it’s too late.

Nobody in the community wants to listen until something happens. I used to try tell the neighbors have a plan, store some extra supplies and food at home. “We”LLC just come to your house.” Yeah, that’s why I have those bags of lime in the shed.

CDC is the same as the neighbors. I wonder how the briefings at USAMRIID are sounding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    People seem to forget who funds the WHO. As long as the bucks keep rolling in, this will be just a flu, bro.

The WHO is effectively the WTO at this point.

We are on our own.

WHO is going to lie to people because they are in the pocket of China, CDC is going to lie to people because they "don't want to start a panic". Either way we are being lied to until it gets too big to contain.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Japanese Whistle Blower talks about his experiance on the Diamond Princess Cruise Ship and how the entire crew was at jeopardy because of lax/nonexistent preventative measures on the ship.
    When warned, they continued to take no control or preventative measures.

Page 53 of 353 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast