Page 59 of 353 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    It seems to me that none of the so called experts really know what is going on.
    They don't but there's a few people here who seem to have their finger on the pulse of the of this whole situation. They tend to repeat the same few words several times a day, every day.....ad nauseam
    Last edited by Arik; 02-25-20 at 16:11.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    It’s absolutely disheartening. The same folks who can’t seem to make a point of care test kit, or a PCR that works for that matter, are expecting us to put faith in their ability to confront the challenge this particular situation presents.

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    When this thing first popped its head up, the .gov ignored it, then two weeks in to it devastating a major metropolis in China, they took meager and ineffective measures to prevent it getting in CONUS.
    Now that there is some conjecture that it could incubate up to 27 days the market is feeling the effects and we still don't have a clue.
    We're flying infected in to the country separated by a plastic sheet from people who were up till that point virus free.
    This really might be a kick in the nuts unless we decide to start acting like this could be serious.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    It’s just a flu, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    They don't but there's a few people here who seem to have their finger on the pulse of the of this whole situation. They tend to repeat the same few words several times a day, every day.....ad nauseam

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    When this thing first popped its head up, the .gov ignored it, then two weeks in to it devastating a major metropolis in China, they took meager and ineffective measures to prevent it getting in CONUS.
    Now that there is some conjecture that it could incubate up to 27 days the market is feeling the effects and we still don't have a clue.
    We're flying infected in to the country separated by a plastic sheet from people who were up till that point virus free.
    This really might be a kick in the nuts unless we decide to start acting like this could be serious.
    We have been lucky it hasn't been worse. The reason we didn't at first was because China blew it off, then enforced censoring on it.

Trump seems to understand it as he was pissed at State bringing infected Americans back on a plane with non-infected with less than ideal containment.

Feedback Score
    Coronavirus Disease 2019 vs. the Flu

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...019-vs-the-flu
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser KAR98K View Post
    We have been lucky it hasn't been worse. The reason we didn't at first was because China blew it off, then enforced censoring on it.

Trump seems to understand it as he was pissed at State bringing infected Americans back on a plane with non-infected with less than ideal containment.

Whoopsie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    This tweet aged...

...poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post

Whoopsie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    Coronavirus Disease 2019 vs. the Flu

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...019-vs-the-flu
    The date of this article is 2/11/20; and it is a bit outdated on 2/25/20. CDC.gov tele-briefing update from today (2/25) provides latest update on newer modes of transmission, prolonged incubation period, and recommendations for hospitals/schools/ communities for preparations to respond to coronavirus.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/coron...-official-says

Get ready. Apparently somebody somewhere has figured something out and is "in the know" but I'm sure info won't be shared with the public. This is going to be more than a disruption. It will eventually cause a lot of chaos because it will kill off a lot of businesses due to the inability of being able to get their cheap Chinese goods. Wonder how Apple will make out now. I think all their stuff is made in Chinese labor camps. Better stock up now! The End is Nigh!
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Yeah but the link in post #585 basically said how much worse the flu is than this.

Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/coron...-official-says

Get ready. Apparently somebody somewhere has figured something out and is "in the know" but I'm sure info won't be shared with the public. This is going to be more than a disruption. It will eventually cause a lot of chaos because it will kill off a lot of businesses due to the inability of being able to get their cheap Chinese goods. Wonder how Apple will make out now. I think all their stuff is made in Chinese labor camps. Better stock up now! The End is Nigh!

Page 59 of 353 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast