Page 60 of 353 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Feedback Score
    The employment and financial effect of this thing are going to be far worse than the virus itself.

It’s very suspicious timing for this:
    * Political cold-civil war. Tensions very high. Multiple failed bloodless coup attempts against POTUS. No strong candidate to oppose him in election.
    * Financial crisis looming. Fed running out of options, been injecting money into overnight repo markets by the tens of billions per day/ week. Zombie financial system being kept animated by “printing”.
    * You have extremists saying that we have 12 years before we do irreparable damage to the planet. People like Extinction Rebellion.

There many more if I could take the time to brainstorm.

Putting on my tinfoil for a moment: a major depression and crisis would be VERY good to a certain ideology. A certain ideology that “never lets a good crisis go to waste”. A certain ideology that is losing their ass at every turn. A certain ideology that is desperate at this point.

Am I saying that this resembles the plot of the Tom Clancy book Rainbow Six? A purposeful release of an engineered virus? No, I’m not. But no one can deny that things falling apart this election year would be great for the statists, the collectivists, the group that promises poor and desperate people many “free” things. The group that wants to consolidate power and mass swaths of the ecomomy the central governments hands. Panic and desperation rob a man of his reason.
    Last edited by Mozart; 02-25-20 at 18:35.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    The employment and financial effect of this thing are going to be far worse than the virus itself.

It’s very suspicious timing for this:
    * Political cold-civil war. Tensions very high. Multiple failed bloodless coup attempts against POTUS. No strong candidate to oppose him in election.
    * Financial crisis looming. Fed running out of options, been injecting money into overnight repo markets by the tens of billions per day/ week. Zombie financial system being kept animated by “printing”.
    * You have extremists saying that we have 12 years before we do irreparable damage to the planet. People like Extinction Rebellion.

There many more if I could take the time to brainstorm.

Putting on my tinfoil for a moment: a major depression and crisis would be VERY good to a certain ideology. A certain ideology that “never lets a good crisis go to waste”. A certain ideology that is losing their ass at every turn. A certain ideology that is desperate at this point.

Am I saying that this resembles the plot of the Tom Clancy book Rainbow Six? A purposeful release of an engineered virus? No, I’m not. But no one can deny that things falling apart this election year would be great for the statists, the collectivists, the group that promises poor and desperate people many “free” things. The group that wants to consolidate power and mass swaths of the ecomomy the central governments hands. Panic and desperation rob a man of his reason.
    Are you saying Hillary's hit list just got bigger?

Feedback Score
    What disturbs me is that I've read where apparently you can become re-infected. Usually if you get the "flu" and survive you're immune from then on for that strain and therefore GTG. Not so with this shit.

Please feel free to educate me if the above is not true.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 02-25-20 at 18:47.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    ItS JusT tHE FLu. O.O

Last edited by vicious_cb; 02-25-20 at 18:51.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    The way this virus has been handled by the world's governments in a nutshell.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I wonder if he told the dude standing next to him, it's just the flu bro.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 02-25-20 at 22:58.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

This guy seems to have been on point for the better part of a month.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Irans Health Minister Tests Positive for the Corona Virus, so he holds a Press conference without wearing a mask, wipes his forehead with a napkin, drinks coffee and hacks and coughs.
    Smooove move.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Are you saying Hillary's hit list just got bigger?
    LoL perhaps. The world economy . . . . That’s a bit bigger than Jeffrey Epstein, as far as hit jobs go.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Italy cases triple over two days from 124 on Monday to 374 today, deaths from 2 to 12.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/26/coro...t-updates.html
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Page 60 of 353 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast