Page 50 of 353 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Till zombies start walking the earth it's just a flu, to me
    Well, its a coronavirus, so technically it's just a cold.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    746 people in Washington under supervision due to coronavirus outbreak

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/0...irus-symptoms/

Now KOMO-TV, an ABC-affiliated television station in Seattle, is reporting the Washington State Department of Health has announced that more than 700 people the state are under supervision for coronavirus infection.

The department said Tuesday 746 people in the state are under public health supervision, including those at risk of having been exposed to novel coronavirus. These people are monitoring their health under the supervision of public health officials.

The figure includes close contacts of laboratory confirmed cases, as well as people who have returned from China in the past 14 days that are included in federal quarantine guidance.

As of now, the department said 26 people in Washington state have been tested for the new virus, with only one confirmed case in Snohomish County. One result is still pending, according to the department.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Did I miss something? I thought the actual number of people in the US being monitored was under 50. Or was that number the actual coronavirus cases in the US?
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Under 50 is number infected, actual monitoring number is going to be much more, I thing there are over 1,000 in quarantine and then no telling how many like these in Washington that were exposed to someone infected or recently returned from China.

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Super spreader at South Korea church. Plus China is still cooking the numbers.

South Korea city deserted after coronavirus church ‘super-spreader’

https://www.oann.com/china-records-d...rantined-ship/

Deagu Mayor Kwon Young-jin told residents to stay indoors after 90 people who worshipped at the Church of Jesus the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony showed symptoms of infection and dozens of new cases were confirmed.

The church had been attended by a 61-year-old woman who tested positive, known as “Patient 31”. Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention described the outbreak there as a “super-spreading event”.

South Korea now has 104 confirmed cases of the flu-like virus, and reported its first death.

In China, officials have been pointing to evidence that new cases were declining as proof they are succeeding in keeping the virus largely contained to Hubei Province and its capital Wuhan, where the virus initially emerged.

But revisions to their methodology have raised doubts about the data. Under the latest methodology, which excludes chest X-rays, China reported fewer than 400 new cases over the past day, less than a quarter of the number it had been finding in recent days under the previous method.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 02-20-20 at 09:35.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    CDC web page tally is here:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ses-in-us.html

There is a one day lag on the numbers, and as of this post they have not updated it today. Also note they are not including the cruise ship passengers that were repatriotated.

The fact that a 51 yo top Doctor died in Wuhan is extremely frightening. Because you know 51 year old doctors die in the USA all the time from treating the 'just the flu' right?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Serious question. Why do they have all of these trucks? Are they normally used for something else and they just modified for this use or do they just normally have a fleet of disinfecting trucks? Do we have trucks like this?
    It doesnt look new or repurposed, maybe with such a dense population these are used in the city like we use street sweepers?

On 2nd thought, maybe its how they water the trees & plants in the city?
    Last edited by Holyhitman; 02-20-20 at 09:43.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Under 50 is number infected, actual monitoring number is going to be much more, I thing there are over 1,000 in quarantine and then no telling how many like these in Washington that were exposed to someone infected or recently returned from China.
    They were obviously worshiping to the wrong god.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    5,400 in California.

Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    actual monitoring number is going to be much more.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Serious question. Why do they have all of these trucks? Are they normally used for something else and they just modified for this use or do they just normally have a fleet of disinfecting trucks? Do we have trucks like this?
    They are pesticide spraying trucks. And the design (a large tanker with a large water jet) appears to be peculiar to China.

Which makes me wonder if the video isn't dubbed over in English from someone doing a ride-along during a mosquito spraying run - the only guy who speaks English has his mouth covered, or isn't seen, and my Mandarin is non-existent, so I don't know if the driver is saying what the subtitles are saying.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 50 of 353 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast