Page 48 of 353 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    Because every single country in the world is literally dying for that information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    This.

The best information available is behind China's proverbial walls. No one can trust what little information the Chinese are letting out so the next best thing is to induce a scenario and gather your own data.

Not saying it was purposeful but if the eggs were broke why not make the omelette?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Bureaucracy my ass, the Japs used that ship as an incubator to learn more about how the virus is transmitted, who cares if a few hundred Gaijins get infected. Any moron would know that cruise ships have shared ventilation systems and there would be no way to completely quarantine the crew and passengers. This is some Unit 731 s**t, why this isnt a major international scandal is beyond me.

Hadn't thought of that angle.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/16/asia/...hnk/index.html

A failed quarantine?
    One reason the passengers are so upset is because, as early as last week, experts had been questioning the Japanese government's decision to quarantine people on the ship.
    "I don't understand why they have to be kept on a ship," said Peter Hotez, of the Baylor College of Medicine. "We're employing what I call 14th-century approaches and ethics to individuals with transmissible disease."
    The abrupt change in US policy led some to believe that Washington lost faith in the effectiveness of the Japanese response. Earlier this week, it emerged that some 1,000 crew on board the ship had not been kept in quarantine, eating meals together with masks off and working side by side.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Did the Japanese confirm its airborn and could be transmitted through the ships central ventilation. I mean how were all those people breathing in the in board rooms? I'd love to know infection rates of those stuffed inboard and those with balconies and windows.

Did the USA pull its citizens as soon as it had decided it was airborn on the ship?

Im semi stunned they just turned all these people loose in Japan after its been established the tests suck and have a high false negative and it spreads A symptomatic.

On a side note, as I type this sitting at my desk, where I just applied hand sanitizer and read the label, "made in China". How much of our everyday goods is made in China? How badly is that going to come crashing down in the USA. What will it do to our economy long term as well as short term. Will we get back to American manufacturing more again? Will the shelves of Wal-mart dry up causing unrest?

This is all probably worthy of its own thread, but I pose it here now.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is there actually any news of the 15 or so infections in the US? Many of these cases are over a month old. I guessing they all survived?!?!?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Is there actually any news of the 15 or so infections in the US? Many of these cases are over a month old. I guessing they all survived?!?!?
    Guess it's not just the Chinese Government that's keeping all the information to themselves.
    You know that the closer you look at how this has been mishandled since its early stages it makes you go hmmm.
    And then the Japanese decided to screw it all up too?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Boon View Post
    It's in Iran now.. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-79-more-cases

The old woman and me loaded up two carts to the brim yesterday to top up our food supplies, we should be good for a year. A bloke waiting patiently behind us asked me why I was buying so much, he laughed when I told him why.
    You live in Iran?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    It's up to 30 I believe, the 15 plus another 15 off the cruise ship who tested positive, the first case in Washington I think is the only one to be released from the hospital.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    This reminds me of my favorite rock band, the Flu Fighters:

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    They're all in isolation in Omaha. Considering they just got infected by being stuck on the plague ship we'll just have to wait and see.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    This reminds me of my favorite rock band, the Flu Fighters:
    "They were all kung-flu fighting..."

Page 48 of 353 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast