Page 58 of 353 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Funny how the BBC can put some quality informative News and we get what is TMZ in comparison.
    While I visited my Mom two weeks ago, she pulled out a family Bible that's first inscriptions were dated 1750. Leather bound bible, beautiful illustrations, beautiful hand written entries, eloquent and heartfelt. How is it, that type of work and feeling can't be put in to something today?
    Because we've dumbed down everyone, if this thing burns through humanity, well, we had it coming.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    That seems like a fairly level report. Doesn’t make me very warm and fuzzy though. So if you believe the numbers the Iranian government pointing out the death rate is up to 4.6% in that country at least.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Iran's Deputy Health Ministry has Corona Virus.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Schools should consider dividing students into smaller groups or close and use “internet-based teleschooling,” Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, told reporters on a conference call.

“For adults, businesses can replace in-person meetings with video or telephone conferences and increase teleworking options,” Messonnier said.

“I understand this whole situation may seem overwhelming and that disruption to everyday life may be severe. But these are things that people need to start thinking about now,” Messionnier said Tuesday. “You should think about what you would do for child care if schools or day cares closed.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/25/cdc-...-pandemic.html

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Schools should consider dividing students into smaller groups or close and use “internet-based teleschooling,” Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, told reporters on a conference call.

“For adults, businesses can replace in-person meetings with video or telephone conferences and increase teleworking options,” Messonnier said.

“I understand this whole situation may seem overwhelming and that disruption to everyday life may be severe. But these are things that people need to start thinking about now,” Messionnier said Tuesday. “You should think about what you would do for child care if schools or day cares closed.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/25/cdc-...-pandemic.html
    It’s just flu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I'm starting to think it m-may not be the f-flu...

Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    It’s just flu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I was getting ready to get some of the N95 or N100 masks when I saw the box said they are made in......... China. Prepackaged Coronavirus???

The whole situation is weird. The news and governments were saying it peaked last week, but it seems to be the opposite now. Outbreaks in new countries. People developing it that haven't been around other people who visited China. It seems to me that none of the so called experts really know what is going on.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    They don't.

Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    It seems to me that none of the so called experts really know what is going on.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    They don't.
    When this thing first popped its head up, the .gov ignored it, then two weeks in to it devastating a major metropolis in China, they took meager and ineffective measures to prevent it getting in CONUS.
    Now that there is some conjecture that it could incubate up to 27 days the market is feeling the effects and we still don't have a clue.
    We're flying infected in to the country separated by a plastic sheet from people who were up till that point virus free.
    This really might be a kick in the nuts unless we decide to start acting like this could be serious.

Page 58 of 353 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast