Page 18 of 353 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I will also say, you are right, people don't effing wash their hands, which is the most bestest way to prevent ANY disease transmission. During periods of peak flu season our hospital put hand-washing kiosks with sinks and soap by every entrance; even then, maybe half will wash hands. It has gotten bad enough we have cops standing there calling out people, not letting them on the elevators to the bed towers until they wash their hands.
    Fortunately I wasn't drinking coffee while reading this.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    I don't understand, given our current knowledge and understanding of pathology, how nasty asses still can't even perform basic hygiene.
    My uncle was put down hard with some funky bug a while ago. After trying to figure out what had caused it, it ended up being from the illegal mexicans his boss hired not using toilet paper or washing their hands after using the restroom and then using the water fountain, passing along what ever bacteria they had to the fountain. That is where he got his bug. When he got better, he pulled them all together for a heated heart to heart discussion about their hygiene. They now wash their hands and use TP.... he's a pretty big man and pretty dang intimidating when he needs to be....
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    So gross duder.

People. Wash your nasty freakin’ hands.

Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    My uncle was put down hard with some funky bug a while ago. After trying to figure out what had caused it, it ended up being from the illegal mexicans his boss hired not using toilet paper or washing their hands after using the restroom and then using the water fountain, passing along what ever bacteria they had to the fountain. That is where he got his bug. When he got better, he pulled them all together for a heated heart to heart discussion about their hygiene. They now wash their hands and use TP.... he's a pretty big man and pretty dang intimidating when he needs to be....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I will also say, you are right, people don't effing wash their hands, which is the most bestest way to prevent ANY disease transmission. During periods of peak flu season our hospital put hand-washing kiosks with sinks and soap by every entrance; even then, maybe half will wash hands. It has gotten bad enough we have cops standing there calling out people, not letting them on the elevators to the bed towers until they wash their hands.
    Personal hygiene aside I was always curious how much if any effect washing hands has on preventing getting sick during flu season. I mean, I wash my hands but im always touching stuff others have touched. Walking around a store people are always coughing, sneezing, touching products that I later touch. Even in public bathrooms.....sinks, paper towels, even the blow-dry machines are supposedly full of germs.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    I don't understand, given our current knowledge and understanding of pathology, how nasty asses still can't even perform basic hygiene.
    It's unreal. I work for our county, and I can't tell you how many times I've been in the bathroom and seen or heard people leave without washing their hands. Unbelievable.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    When I see this, I imagine them living in house with overflowing garbage cans, empty beer cans laying across the carpet, and fungal Cheeto dust covering every surface in a sticky sweet shell.

Quote Originally Posted by HCrum87hc View Post
    It's unreal. I work for our county, and I can't tell you how many times I've been in the bathroom and seen or heard people leave without washing their hands. Unbelievable.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Hmm interesting that planeload of Americans just evacuated from Wuhan have been flown to March AFB CA where a hanger has been prepared for them to be quarantined for the next "2 days to 2 weeks". But nothing to see here move along.

Flight from epicenter of coronavirus outbreak redirected to March Air Reserve Base in Riverside County

https://www.ocregister.com/2020/01/2...erside-county/

US evacuation flight from China's coronavirus zone rerouted to March Air Reserve Base

https://abcnews.go.com/US/us-charter...ry?id=68571310

"The flight, with more than 200 people aboard, is now scheduled to arrive at March Air Reserve Base in Riverside County, California, about 30 miles from where the flight was originally scheduled to land, in Ontario, California, just outside of Los Angeles.

Officials with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention made the announcement Tuesday night Pacific time after informing California officials about the change."

Coronavirus: British Airways Suspends Flights to China, UK Will Quarantine Citizens For Two Weeks

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...for-two-weeks/
    Last edited by mack7.62; 01-29-20 at 10:42.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    If this is going to be the next great global pandemic, I hope at least people reanimate and we get zombies.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Waiting for the Chinese media blackout...once that happens you know its become FUBAR in the Middle Kingdom.

Feedback Score
    I travel a lot for work so am in airports on a regular basis. The amount of nasty ass people I see leaving not just a urinal, but a stall and not washing their hands always boggles my mind. FFS was your hands at least after taking a dump.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Page 18 of 353 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast