Page 1 of 353 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

(COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Sooner or later a major depopulation virus is likely to come along, maybe with help from humans f'king with mother nature.

China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan, Home of Deadly Virus

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...-deadly-virus/

"Chinese health officials declared the newly identified Wuhan coronavirus a class-A disease and placed strick precautionary and control measures on affected areas of the country on Wednesday.

In one move, authorities virtually locked down the source city of the virus, Wuhan – a city of 11 million people. Another 8 million live in the greater metropolitan area and are not affected by the lockdown within city limits.

The move followed the confirmation of the death toll reaching 17 on Wednesday. Officials shut down all outbound traffic including buses, subways, ferries, and other long-distance transportation methods, the Guardian reported."

Chinese Gangs Infect Pigs With Swine Fever In Criminal Meat Scheme

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...al-meat-scheme

Chinese criminals have been flying drones onto farms and infecting perfectly healthy pigs with African swine fever, lowballing the farmer for their sick pigs, and then selling the tainted meat as healthy, according to SCMP, citing China Comment - a magazine affiliated with state news agency Xinhua.

Chinese farmers: Criminals using drones to infect our pigs

https://www.wnd.com/2019/12/chinese-...s-infect-pigs/

"(FUTURISM) A Chinese airport has found itself caught in the crossfire of a bizarre battle between pig farmers and criminal gangs.

In October, navigations systems started to fail on flights in and out of Harbin airport while they flew over Zhaozhou county. Authorities later traced the cause of the disturbance to a farm’s unauthorized anti-drone device, which it had begun using in an attempt to stop criminals from using drones to drop items infected with swine flu on its pigs."
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Someone will have to come to the conclusion we need to import the victims here to administer medications.

Feedback Score
    Or we volunteer Dr Northam to go over there.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Or we volunteer Dr Northam to go over there.
    Change.org!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    UPDATE 4 MORE CITIES LOCKED DOWN.

China rapidly locks down 4 new cities over deadly coronavirus – more people than Florida

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...-than-florida/

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Maybe it’s just me,But I suspect that if China is taking these steps its probably worse than what we know

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    Maybe it’s just me,But I suspect that if China is taking these steps its probably worse than what we know
    I wanna know how they are locking down 11 million? Propaganda from the CCP, because not even the massive police state of China, can lock down that many people, but this is a huge black eye for the CCP.

I see 4 more cities are locked down...comical.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Apparently the first case of this virus has been detected inside CONUS today.

Feedback Score
    Dammit I think there’s a couple movies that start like this.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by armtx77 View Post
    I wanna know how they are locking down 11 million? Propaganda from the CCP, because not even the massive police state of China, can lock down that many people, but this is a huge black eye for the CCP.

I see 4 more cities are locked down...comical.
    They lock down by stopping air, rail and bus travel, even local buses and trains inside the cities are shut down, I don't know what they are doing to restrict cars and trucks. If they feel there is a big enough threat they will deploy the military but like someone said many movies have started this way and it may be too little too late. There is nothing comical about this, for them to do this I agree with the poster above about just how much worse is it than they are admitting.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 01-23-20 at 12:37.

Page 1 of 353 1231151101 ... LastLast