Page 19 of 353 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Waiting for the Chinese media blackout...once that happens you know its become FUBAR in the Middle Kingdom.
    There won't be a media blackout just more disinformation pushing.

Report: China Deliberately Spreading Misinformation About Coronavirus To Convince World Health Authorities Outbreak Is Under Control

https://www.dailywire.com/news/repor...-under-control

“The publication and the bureaucrat said enterprising workers in Wuhan had constructed the hospital in just 16 hours. “In reality, the picture showed an apartment building more than 600 miles away.”

Reports: Communist Party Actively Deflating Coronavirus Patient Counts

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/...atient-counts/

"Government health workers in China are actively refusing to test likely cases of the newly discovered coronavirus originating in central Wuhan city, a report claimed on Monday, echoing witness accounts that Wuhan hospitals turned them away despite displaying telltale signs of infection."

China Claims Wuhan Virus Spread Is Miraculously Declining, Defying Experts

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/...fying-experts/

China’s National Health Commission claimed on Wednesday the rate of infection for the new deadly coronavirus originating in central Wuhan city is miraculously declining, directly contradicting estimates by public health experts the spread will continue to accelerate and peak only after a few months and finally begin declining in the summer.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 01-29-20 at 12:02.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    OK this shit just got real.

McDonald’s closes all branches in virus-hit Chinese province

https://www.breitbart.com/news/mcdon...nese-province/
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    OK this shit just got real.

McDonald’s closes all branches in virus-hit Chinese province

https://www.breitbart.com/news/mcdon...nese-province/
    Yeah, but what about the Waffle Houses? When those start shutting down, I'm locking up and getting ready for The Walking Dead.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    If this is going to be the next great global pandemic, I hope at least people reanimate and we get zombies.
    I mean, I feel like we're halfway there...

83862419_2683266938428938_715001012699529216_n by Jacob Allen, on Flickr51E[/url]
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Not gonna lie; I had RE2 Flashbacks from this:

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post

83862419_2683266938428938_715001012699529216_n by Jacob Allen, on Flickr51E[/url]

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post

Yeah that’s a bit eerie

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    My uncle was put down hard with some funky bug a while ago. After trying to figure out what had caused it, it ended up being from the illegal mexicans his boss hired not using toilet paper or washing their hands after using the restroom and then using the water fountain, passing along what ever bacteria they had to the fountain. That is where he got his bug. When he got better, he pulled them all together for a heated heart to heart discussion about their hygiene. They now wash their hands and use TP.... he's a pretty big man and pretty dang intimidating when he needs to be....
    At one of the medical centers in El Paso there are bilingual signs in the restrooms that not only remind users to wash hands after using the toilet, but also to poop IN the toilet, and then put the used toilet paper IN the toilet, and then flush. I'm not kidding.
    Some where in my photo archives I have a great picture of the do's & don'ts of what to use the toilet for. Included but not limited to the don'ts: bathing, washing clothes and squatting on the seat while pooping onto the seat.

Quote Originally Posted by HCrum87hc View Post
    It's unreal. I work for our county, and I can't tell you how many times I've been in the bathroom and seen or heard people leave without washing their hands. Unbelievable.
    Saw this last night, actually. Dude walked away from the urinal, bare handed the door with out washing his hands, then went to employee area to start bagging food orders for Amazon Prime members. Whole Foods on Las Vegas blvd, fyi....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    China isn't going to do anything that's not in its own best self interest.
    Shutting down a major sector of their economy isn't going to make them the number one super power.
    I think that this is a lot bigger than we know.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Shutting down a major sector of their economy isn't going to make them the number one super power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 01-29-20 at 14:51.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Losing a large part of their population and facing internal unrest from failing to protect their people will be a lot worse for them.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 19 of 353 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast