Page 14 of 353 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    They are saying the incubation period is longer than the 14 days now. From the below article:

""It's also alarming, this is the big news today, the Chinese leadership is starting to say 'this incubation period is a lot longer than we thought,'" he said, adding that it appears that someone who catches the new coronavirus can be contagious for weeks before even realizing they're sick.

"That would change the infectious nature of this. It does seem like once you've got the virus, you do seem to infect more people than usual," he added."

https://www.foxnews.com/health/dr-oz...aders-alarming
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If this is correct and you can spread the virus while asymptomatic and the numbers of days it takes to become symptomatic has gone from 6 to 10, then 10 to 14 and now 14 +, the numbers haven't peaked yet and may not for over a month.
    It would appear that it is attacking the lungs, this was unknown as of the 24th of this month, so it is spreading pneumonia or pneumonia like symptoms.
    That we are still relying upon incoming international travelers to show a fever before they are isolated isn't very comforting to me.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Don’t worry guys we have top men working on this and have stated it’s just the common flu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    If this is correct and you can spread the virus while asymptomatic and the numbers of days it takes to become symptomatic has gone from 6 to 10, then 10 to 14 and now 14 +, the numbers haven't peaked yet and may not for over a month.
    It would appear that it is attacking the lungs, this was unknown as of the 24th of this month, so it is spreading pneumonia or pneumonia like symptoms.
    That we are still relying upon incoming international travelers to show a fever before they are isolated isn't very comforting to me.
    The guy we isolated, we did so on signs/symptoms and where he came from. Fever wasn't part of his equation.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    It's just a cold, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Don’t worry guys we have top men working on this and have stated it’s just the common flu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    14+ day asymptomatic contagious period would be very desirable in a bio weapon. Just sayn'
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    In today's world where someone could travel around the world in pretty much 24 hours, a 14 day incubation period in which someone could pass the bug along to others means that it could be literally everywhere by the time patient zero started to exhibit symptoms.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Some reports of 44,000 infected in Wuhan.

Feedback Score
    We are now advising against travel to China.

http://news.trust.org/item/20200127192459-dowhs

The U.S. State Department on Monday warned against visiting China and said Americans should not travel to the Hubei province, given that the province's city of Wuhan is ground zero for a new deadly coronavirus.

The State Department has already ordered the departure of all non-emergency U.S. personnel and family members from the province and the "U.S. government has limited ability to provide emergency services" to its citizens there.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I can’t believe this actually got picked up by western media.

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post

Some reports of 44,000 infected in Wuhan.

Page 14 of 353 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast