Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Centurion Arms C4 m-lok rail

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by munch520 View Post
    yep, but it's worth the wait!

Very nice!! I'm assuming that's the "Sig Grey"?

What length is the barrel, 11.5?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Negative, I didn't even know there was a C4 rail in OD Green.

I do know that Corrie was getting ready to put more forged lowers up. I think Centurion has one of the best looking forged lowers on the market.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    She just emailed me. Looks like the OD Green and Sig Grey aren't a priority for this incoming shipment. The option to choose between the color for your rail was available a day or two ago, now it's gone. It'll be one of those "Any color you want so long as it's black" type situations.

Thanks for letting me know about the lowers, and I agree, they do look good.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfAGunn View Post
    Very nice!! I'm assuming that's the "Sig Grey"?

What length is the barrel, 11.5?
    Just the standard black I think, just a lot of light in that pic, maybe makes it look gray? Idk. 10.5 FSB.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by munch520 View Post
    Just the standard black I think, just a lot of light in that pic, maybe makes it look gray? Idk. 10.5 FSB.
    10.5 looks like it has more than enough clearance.

Thanks for the info!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    So on the FSP models, are you guys cutting off the sling loop tabs? I mocked-up mine last night and think I'm going to remove mine to ensure I'm able to use the front 6 o'clock MLok slot and avoid any interference from barrel whip.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I just put mine on my Commando FSB 11.5--and stripped out the slot on one of the front bolts (like a dumbass). Gorgeous piece of kit. Never thought about cutting the sling loop tabs. I am going to put some krylon on mine and get it back in action this weekend.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    So on the FSP models, are you guys cutting off the sling loop tabs? I mocked-up mine last night and think I'm going to remove mine to ensure I'm able to use the front 6 o'clock MLok slot and avoid any interference from barrel whip.
    Yep great point. Noticed on mine after the first 4-500 rounds. Definitely need to shave those down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If anyone is interested, I posted my 14.5" Colt build with the 12" C4 MLOK rail on the EE

The rail is extremely solid, and Cori & Monty took care of me when I stripped the screws on the installation. They had me send the upper in and replaced & installed the rail free of charge. Best customer service in the industry if you ask me

https://i.imgur.com/xSzA8Fz.jpeg

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    If anyone is interested, I posted my 14.5" Colt build with the 12" C4 MLOK rail on the EE

The rail is extremely solid, and Cori & Monty took care of me when I stripped the screws on the installation. They had me send the upper in and replaced & installed the rail free of charge. Best customer service in the industry if you ask me

https://i.imgur.com/xSzA8Fz.jpeg
    Damn, that is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast