Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Centurion Arms C4 m-lok rail

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I didn't nail mine the first time either and did loosen and retightened it a couple of times before applying the final toque.
    Yeah, I think it'll be fine. If not I'll contact them. I had a minor issue before with one of their products. They went above and beyond for me, which makes me continue to buy their stuff. I was just curious if anyone else had any issues is all.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYH1 View Post
    Yeah, I think it'll be fine. If not I'll contact them. I had a minor issue before with one of their products. They went above and beyond for me, which makes me continue to buy their stuff. I was just curious if anyone else had any issues is all.

NYH1.
    I figured it was like adjusting a headlight, you have to dick with it a little to get to point in the right direction.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I figured it was like adjusting a headlight, you have to dick with it a little to get to point in the right direction.
    Yep. The first one just feel into place. This one took a little monkeying around with. No biggie. I'm probably going to buy another one for my son and maybe the 12" version for my MK12ish clone.

Thanks again, NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYH1 View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

I had the original C4 quad rail on it. I never had any issues with that one. The new one took a bunch of tightening, loosening, turning, repeat, ect. to get it to line up. Seems ok now though.

Thanks again, NYH1.
    I have been mounting a vertical grip on the rail during installation. I have an old QD pic rail version that I clamp to the 12 o'clock rail. It gives you a little leverage but most of all fine control for rotating the rail exactly where to you want it. Some other accessory like a carry handle clamped over the junction of the rail and receiver will keep it where you want it while you tighten it down.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
    I have been mounting a vertical grip on the rail during installation. I have an old QD pic rail version that I clamp to the 12 o'clock rail. It gives you a little leverage but most of all fine control for rotating the rail exactly where to you want it. Some other accessory like a carry handle clamped over the junction of the rail and receiver will keep it where you want it while you tighten it down.
    Good idea.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    The rear cover is clear, and the front cover doesn't need to be open... You do know that right?
    What really messes with people is when you're getting hit after hit like that. It's MAGIC!

You and Monte conspired to get $630 out of my hands.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Delete

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    What really messes with people is when you're getting hit after hit like that. It's MAGIC!

You and Monte conspired to get $630 out of my hands.
    I'm just here to make people understand they all need more firearms.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I'm just here to make people understand they all need more firearms.
    You're doing a good job!!

Feedback Score
    I’m in the process of putting together my first build. I will be using a 14.5 inch pinned and welded Colt socom barrel. I’m interested in the the C4 M-LOK Rail (Carbine Cut). Does anyone know if a bayonet can still be mounted if using this rail?

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast