Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Centurion Arms C4 m-lok rail

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    Oh man, does that ever look sweet.
    Thank you. It is quickly becoming my favorite rifle.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    Here's mine. C4 M-LOK Mid-Cut

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Troutrunner; 04-22-20 at 18:11.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    You are correct, per this page...
    https://www.centurionarms.com/hammer...hfb-lw-car.htm
    ...Muzzle Devices (NO pin/weld avail.)

Centurion makes great barrels and pin & weld service is available from John Thomas at Retro Arms Works...
    https://retroarmsworks.com/

John did a Colt SOCOM/14.5" pin & weld for me. Fast turn around, good price, outstanding work.

-Rainman
    I'll second that, John Thomas runs a tight ship. He did a pin and weld for me and did a fantastic job.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 85cucvtom View Post
    I'll second that, John Thomas runs a tight ship. He did a pin and weld for me and did a fantastic job.
    I'll third that, John Thomas has done several pin and welds for me, has also cut and re-threaded a couple of barrels as well. Great work and super nice guy.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutrunner View Post
    Here's mine. C4 M-LOK Mid-Cut

Very nice.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    Anyone have a pic of the 9" carbine length fsp on a 16" carbine? I put the 9" C4 quad rail on my 6920 years ago and want to upgrade. I know the longer 12" is probably more practical but I just like the balanced look of the handguard stopping below the fsp.

https://ibb.co/S08xd8C

It's weird because I find myself not "lugging" my 6920 to the range because of the chunky outdated quad rail (yes I still like them). I've occasionally looked and always wondered why Centurion didn't update the C4 with MLOK, glad they finally got it done.

Lastly is there even a market for my older quad C4 if I wanted to try and recoup some funds on GB?

Last edited by BillyC; 04-25-20 at 18:45. Reason: add pics

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Bump. I've been waiting for the C4 M-LOK Rail (Mid Cut) to come in stock forever, emailed Centurion a couple weeks ago to inquire about timeline, Corrie got back to me less than an hour later (Thank you very much Corrie) and let me know they were expecting them the following week. Sure enough I got the "in stock" email last Friday and placed my order that night, tracking number send out Monday. I'm looking forward to putting it my 14.5" LW BCM.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just installed a Centurion Arms rail on one of mine yesterday, and I am installing one on a buddies 308 tomorrow. Great rails.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Stick, what barrel length is that middle one? I'm trying to find a carbine cut on a 10.3/10.5 with FSP. I feel like it'd be uber cool with a can.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Stick, what barrel length is that middle one? I'm trying to find a carbine cut on a 10.3/10.5 with FSP. I feel like it'd be uber cool with a can.
    I'm pretty sure its an 11.5, no way its a 10.5.

ETA- I can slap a can on it if it would help visualize things for you ...
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast