Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Centurion Arms C4 m-lok rail

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I installed one a few months back on an existing Quentin Defense AR I built up several years ago. I did have to remove some material from the anti-rotation tabs due to the design of the Quentin Defense billet upper. It worked out beautifully. Locks in solid and looks great. I went as far as adding the CMR rail pannels and handstop.

"A Bad Day At The Range Is Better Than A Great Day Working"

USMC Force Recon 1978-1984
    US Air Force Res. 1995-2004 (Air Transportation)
    M16/AR15 shooter since 1978, gun collector and AR builder since 2004

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade04 View Post
    I installed one a few months back on an existing Quentin Defense AR I built up several years ago. I did have to remove some material from the anti-rotation tabs due to the design of the Quentin Defense billet upper. It worked out beautifully. Locks in solid and looks great. I went as far as adding the CMR rail pannels and handstop.

Man, that looks nice.

Is the barrel a 16” or 14.5”

Asking because I have a 14.5” SOCOM profile barrel and the same rail as yours, I was wondering how it will look when completed.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    Man, that looks nice.

Asking because I have a 14.5” SOCOM profile barrel and the same rail as yours, I was wondering how it will look when completed.
    That's a 14.5". I also have a SOCOM barrel I'm torn between this rail and the DD RISII I've got.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    Man, that looks nice.

It is actually a CMMG 14.7" M4 profile barrel that Quentin Defense used on their upper assembly. I had a BCMGUNFIGHTER MOD 0 pinned and welded that replaced the A2 FH that it had originally.
    "A Bad Day At The Range Is Better Than A Great Day Working"

USMC Force Recon 1978-1984
    US Air Force Res. 1995-2004 (Air Transportation)
    M16/AR15 shooter since 1978, gun collector and AR builder since 2004

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I just installed a Centurion Arms rail on one of mine yesterday, and I am installing one on a buddies 308 tomorrow. Great rails.
    For me, what really sets these rails apart from others is the ability to retain the factory barrel nut. This not only makes the install extremely easy for a novice weekend gun smith (some people are intimated by removing a barrel and re-installing it correctly) and especially useful to upgrade an upper with that has a pinned and welded muzzle device without removing the muzzle device. Not to mention, they seem to mount up rock solid to the barrel nut.
    Last edited by 85cucvtom; 11-28-20 at 19:46.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 85cucvtom View Post
    For me, what really sets these rails apart from others is the ability to retain the factory barrel nut. This not only makes the install extremely easy for a novice weekend gun smith (some people are intimated by removing a barrel and re-installing it correctly) and especially useful to upgrade an upper with that has a pinned and welded muzzle device without removing the muzzle device. Not to mention, they seem to mount up rock solid to the barrel nut.
    Blows my mind how light they are, too.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Thumbs up

@Renegade04

@titsonritz

Thanks much for the helpful info, I sure appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post

Mmmm, if only I'd get that "back in stock" notice.... I've got a 6920 ready and waiting. Please, Santa!
    Last edited by Mr McSimon; 12-03-20 at 18:58. Reason: typo

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr McSimon View Post
    Mmmm, if only I'd get that "back in stock" notice.... I've got a 6930 ready and waiting. Please, Santa!
    Drop them an email, they probably have an ETA on them.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast