Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Centurion Arms C4 m-lok rail

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Its ok. Anything anyone releases at SHOT will not be available for months (if not years)

See: TNVC Taps Switch, PSA “MP5”, Anything made by AAC, Etc
    I think there is a large degree of truth to this. Companies that have product in stock are smart to make announcements before SHOT. BCM is a good example, as is Centurion Arms for this years SHOT. They both made releases and have quantities of product ready to actually sell.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Its ok. Anything anyone releases at SHOT will not be available for months (if not years)

See: TNVC Taps Switch, PSA “MP5”, Anything made by AAC, Etc
    You forgot "if ever" for release dates.

People forget it is a business to business show, not a retail release show.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    You forgot "if ever" for release dates.

People forget it is a business to business show, not a retail release show.
    No kidding. I’m still waiting for Surefire to release the original Optimus and Invictus. Announced at SHOT 2008....

Feedback Score
    Had those extended mid-length rails been around a year ago, I would have bought an upper from them and not DD. Crap. Pretty sweet looking. I really love my old Daniel Defense six-bolt 12" carbine FSP handguard (bought it in 2010). The ability to put a light ahead of the FSP is very handy IMHO. I just prefer forged FSBs on fighting carbines.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the pics. Especially the mid length one.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Vaquero View Post
    Thanks for the pics. Especially the mid length one.
    They are great rails, and when I think about them for my personal uses, there is no reason NOT to have the extra rail length. Again, that's just for my own needs. I know someone will want to mount a pig sticker on their carbine and keep it ultra light weight and disagree.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Love the look, now I can update my DD take of the Omega 12 FSP I have!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Stick, got any 12 inch MLOK FSP pics, or comparisons to the original 12” FSP? I’m curious about putting one of these on a P&W SOCOM upper

Feedback Score
    Quick question about the rails. If one were to put the cutout rail on a Colt 6920, would there be a POI shift due to some hardware being removed and now being free floated? Obviously I would always confirm zero after a mod like this, but would I be okay until I was able to make it to the range? (Aimpoint is mounted on the receiver)

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast