Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the RUKH adjustable offset mount!

Feedback Score

Introducing the RUKH adjustable offset mount!

We are proud to introduce the RUKH! Unveiled at Shot Show 2020 (our booth number is 13672), the Rukh is a fully adjustable titanium offset RDS mount that was designed from the ground up for 1.93 primary optics. By using a unique pivot design we allow the RDS to be adjusted as close (or as far) to the main optic as the users desired. In addition, precise height tuning places the dot of the RDS at the exact circular plane as the main optic's sight axis, significantly speeding up target-acquisition time during transition because no head movement is required.

An extremely limited quantity of the first production batch is available for qualified evaluators. (PM me.) We've also received dealer pre-orders at Shot Show and final production units will ship in 4-6 weeks. MSRP will be us$249.95.

If you have any questions, fire away!

Valhalla Tactical
    Official Account for ValhallaTactical.com. Clever designs for intelligent marksmen.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    How does the base of the MRDS remain centered and perpendicular to the bore at any other than one point along the adjustment range of motion?

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    How would this look with a 1.53 mount?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    How does the base of the MRDS remain centered and perpendicular to the bore at any other than one point along the adjustment range of motion?
    It doesn't. At most positions it will be a few degrees off. Would that be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    How would this look with a 1.53 mount?
    We currently offer 2 "columns", one is for 1.93/2.04 (pictured), and the other is for absolute co-witness. You would simply order the lower version.

Thanks!!
    Official Account for ValhallaTactical.com. Clever designs for intelligent marksmen.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    It doesn't. At most positions it will be a few degrees off. Would that be a problem?

We currently offer 2 "columns", one is for 1.93/2.04 (pictured), and the other is for absolute co-witness. You would simply order the lower version.

Thanks!!
    Thanks for the reply, I look forward to getting my hands on one!

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post

Thanks!!
    I guess it wouldn't matter if all you care about is the windage zero working at only one range.

Feedback Score
    For an offset, that thing looks great!

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Crickets?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    I guess it wouldn't matter if all you care about is the windage zero working at only one range.
    Yeah, I've used offset RDS mounts for years and I prefer them to be aligned with the bore axis so I can zero without having to draw diagrams.
    Scout Rider for the Mongol Hordes

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    This work for lefties?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast