Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PSA New AK's -Shot Show

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tostado22 View Post
    There isn't quality available now? I still don't understand what you're getting at besides looking down your nose at people who are satisfied with their $700 AK

There is a minimum standard that I have for my collection. I only buy firearms manufactured by companies that produce for their respective nation's military. That's it.

Feedback Score
    I agree with RetroRevolver when it comes to AK. There is something to be said about true combloc rifles. Iíll wait and see how Robskiís 5000 PSA AK test turns out for this particular model before I buy one. I definitely want a 7.62x39 AK, and frankly, I find it hard to swallow spending > $2k on a Rifle Dynamics or the like

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RetroRevolver77 View Post
    There is a minimum standard that I have for my collection. I only buy firearms manufactured by companies that produce for their respective nation's military. That's it.
    That's understandable, I have had to check that box before. There are certainly quality options out there, though. AK options seem to be very limited at the moment, but hopefully someone will get it together enough to fix the market

Feedback Score
    That's understandable, I have had to check that box before. There are certainly quality options out there, though. AK options seem to be very limited at the moment, but hopefully someone will get it together enough to fix the market

Here's a real Zastava Serbian AK for $800- they have them with wood stocks also.

https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/pro...ap-black-stock

Here's a real Cugir Romanian AK for $720.

https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/pro...-62x39mm-rifle

AK's come in the country in batches it seems- then once they stop coming in they double in price in a very short time. That's been true for the last two decades from what I can see. Start somewhere buy one if that's all you can get, then wait, get another but don't buy cheap US clones.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 02-11-20 at 23:53.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Do you know the story on their more expensive Romanian AK? Doesn't give a lot of info it seems

Feedback Score
    Do you know the story on their more expensive Romanian AK? Doesn't give a lot of info it seems
    The non WASR Romanians are US built clones, read the description. The other option for a Romanian would be the late 90's import WUM 1 series and then late 90's/early 2000's SAR 1 series. If you can get an original SAR 1 then do so just because they have the magwell dimples which look nice but otherwise the WASR is the same rifle sans dimples.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234