Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA New AK's -Shot Show

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Thumbs up PSA New AK's -Shot Show

Looks like PSA is bringing out some new AK's this year.

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    Yea, I am actually pretty happy with their innovation the last few years

I know it is PSA, but they make one of the only usable american made AKs and are now expanding. I saw a vdeo with Akoperatorsunion that they eventually want to clove every AK variant

The MP5 has been slow to come out, but they want it to be right. They stated pricing will be a good bit lower than the closest competitor

The new bufferless gun JAKL looks pretty neat as well and would be a good truck/tractor/atv gun

The new handguns are going to be the big thing for them i believe. $299 for the base model and $349 (reportedly) for the optics/threaded barrel/suppressor sight version.

There goal is to make all guns "common use" and i commend their 2A efforts regardless of what some people may veiw of them from a quality perspective

If they can make the handgun reliable and issue free these will be huge

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    They catch a lot of flak here but I truly wish them well in their endeavors. They are expanding the options. Hope they keep the QC up to snuff.

I have read where the FN CHF barrels will be chrome lined. I'd like to see chrome lining in non-FN barrels too. One of those little Krinks would be sweet but I'd want it to have a CL barrel.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    They catch a lot of flak here but I truly wish them well in their endeavors. They are expanding the options. Hope they keep the QC up to snuff.

I have read where the FN CHF barrels will be chrome lined. I'd like to see chrome lining in non-FN barrels too. One of those little Krinks would be sweet but I'd want it to have a CL barrel.
    Yeah I wish more chrome lined options as well, even if it was their own barrels. They do nitride to keep cost down on the freedom line but I am sure plenty of people would pay a little more for chrome lined

They use to offer both chf and standard button fn chrome lined barrels but only have been offering the chf for the last year or so.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I didn't attend this year but their booth seems to have received the most buzz from the press at least that I have seen posting updates of the show. While I'm not running out to buy a full PSA lineup, if their Ak's and MP5's get decent reviews I think they will do well. Everyone seems to love upgrading their $499.00 plastic fantastic's with $1500.00 worth of accessories these days so these will probably sell like hotcakes with so many of the hot want features already built into a $300/350 package. Ditto with the JAKL, lot of folks that wanted but couldn't a afford a $3500 SCAR but have a several AR lowers. If the price is right and they are reliable I can see the appeal.

Feedback Score
    That krink looks nice but what I'm really jonesing for right now is their 7.62 x 39 pistol in red wood. I like the direction their going but like others have said I'd like to see chrome lined options and hope they keep their QC up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    In one of the PSA SHOT show review videos, the PSA rep commented that PSA’s goal was to flood the market with reasonably priced firearms in support of Heller’s “common use clause” so that if and when attempts are made at banning, they are prevalent in huge numbers.

While I’ve never been a fan of PSA, I can get on board with this philosophy.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    In one of the PSA SHOT show review videos, the PSA rep commented that PSA’s goal was to flood the market with reasonably priced firearms in support of Heller’s “common use clause” so that if and when attempts are made at banning, they are prevalent in huge numbers.

I rag on PSA relentlessly but if that is indeed a official motivation, rather than just a tangible byproduct of selling cheap widgets, than that is commendable.

But still poors lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post

They’ve said that for years. I like mine but am skeptical about most of their products, but agreed that it’s a great principle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast