Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sling Recommenations

Feedback Score

Sling Recommenations

I have bought a number of different slings and still have not found one that fits me well. The one that I have that currently fits me/my needs the best cost about $25, but is still lacking. I would appreciate recommendations for slings. Both single, double point, etc...are all welcome.
    I hope that this is the correct forum for this?

Feedback Score
    What are you using it for? Precision rifle, carbine sling, just something to carry the rifle while walking in the woods etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dpb1776 View Post
    What are you using it for? Precision rifle, carbine sling, just something to carry the rifle while walking in the woods etc?

Precision, carbine, AR pistol. I understand that one sling may not cover all, so open to all recommendations.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm fond of the V-Tac wide padded rifle sling. Adjustable two-point. It might not serve every purpose, but it works for my carbines/AR pistols. Combine it with QD mounts and its solid.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    For a precision carbine checkout Rifles only their carbine sling is excellent, i use them on my spr and receiving rifle. Also The Vickers sling through Blueforce is a great general purpose sling I have used one for several years

Feedback Score
    For a precision carbine checkout Rifles Only their carbine sling is excellent, i use them on my spr and recce rifle. Also The Vickers sling through Blueforce is a great general purpose sling I have used one for several years

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Echo what others have said, suggest a two point padded VTAC or Vickers.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I've been using the V-Tac Padded Sling since 2012 and its always been great. Lately I've been involved with beta-testing the T10 Sling from Tech Ten Tactical, and it seems bulletproof so far. I have used both of these slings extensively on AR15's and have used the V-Tac a little bit on my Remington 870.

https://techtentactical.com/collecti...d-single-point
    Owner/Instructor at Resolute Response

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    There are several threads on slings in the Tactical Gear forum...
    https://www.m4carbine.net/forumdispl...-Tactical-Gear
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Ive used the ferro concepts slingster and blue force (non-padded).
    I dont adjust it often ( stiff adjustment) and like the stiffness of the material.
    The slingster is more flimsy, quicker adjustment, slides on clothes with lower friction, and more comfortable for longer periods. Also has metal hardware, which I prefer.

Both are great, and dont really have a preference for either. Just minor differences. I would think the padded vcas would make the difference even smaller.

I also have a boonie packer that works fine, but its not nearly as nice as the other two.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 01-24-20 at 14:28.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast