Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Recommended purchases before VA goes to the dark side

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jppaul16438 View Post
    I live in PA an I fear we are far not behind VA. If it wasnt for family member that cant move because of medical treatment they are getting here, I would be looking at WV.
    I live in WV and feel the same way. I'd say stock up on mags, ammo and spare parts at a minimum.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Everything has been so incredibly available and cheap since the sandy hook panic died down, everybody should have gotten everything they need by now.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    Everything has been so incredibly available and cheap since the sandy hook panic died down, everybody should have gotten everything they need by now.
    Yes. But, also no. To have everything, not only that you 'need', but want, for now and into perpetuity possibly, is most certainly not cheap.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    Yes. But, also no. To have everything, not only that you 'need', but want, for now and into perpetuity possibly, is most certainly not cheap.
    Cant argue with you there. There's certainly no end to what I want when it comes to firearms. However, we have been living in a kind of golden era of cheap high quality AR's and plentiful mags and cheap ammo for at least the last 6 years. There's been plenty of time to stock up, and for those who haven't, better get on it!

Edited to add: when I say cheap, I mean relatively. It the last few years we've seen Quality AR's for hundreds of dollars less than what they were priced at pre Sandy Hook. 1000 cases of of brass ammo down to $260's, steel case $170's. Mags for under $10
    Last edited by kirkland; 02-13-20 at 21:57.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I saw an article today about passing the BANNING of suppressors?

Let me see if I can find it again...
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    I saw an article today about passing the BANNING of suppressors?

Let me see if I can find it again...
    Including ones already owned. Need to be turned in for destruction or stored out of state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Including ones already owned. Need to be turned in for destruction or stored out of state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    These are the type of bans that really irk my cockels. It's like, "Hey, you bought this item legally and have never committed a crime in your life, well now you're an instant felon." **** the left.

Feedback Score
    If hb961 passes owning a magazine thats holds more than twelve rounds makes you a criminal.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    If hb961 passes owning a magazine thats holds more than twelve rounds makes you a criminal.
    There's a bunch of crap like that being introduced here in Washington state too. I'm about ready to make the move to Idaho

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    There's a bunch of crap like that being introduced here in Washington state too. I'm about ready to make the move to Idaho
    I live in Idaho. I’m on the Sandpoint City council. Hit me up if you’d like. 208 610 4233 . No texting

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast