Shot again today with the RMR and Apex extractor installed. Zero FTEs, but I did have a numerous FTF where if I pulled back on the slide just a tad and let it go, it would fully feed. I normally let off the trigger quick to get back to the wall quickly for follow up, but I did a little slow shooting today to get a rough RMR zero, I did notice on one occasion the slide initially didn’t go fully into battery but when I let off the trigger it went went fully into battery, I’m not sure if that is a clue or not.

Ejection pattern looked good, but I think there were a few that hit the RMR even with the Apex extractor, I only noticed them with the 30274 ejector. I discontinued using the 40721 ejector quickly because it seemed to cause FTF every 2-3 rounds vs. once every 15 or so rounds with the 30274. I planned to bring the 336 ejector with me just to test it out, but I must have left it on my work bench at home.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how to troubleshoot from here would be appreciated. By the way, the 40721 ejector on my Gen4 26 almost completely fixed any erratic ejection. I shot around 100 rounds through the 26 today as well, the only minor change in ejection was the last round was pretty consistently a pop fly backwards but no line drives to the face. I should be receiving the Suarez extractor soon, I may test that on the 26 as well but I’m happy with how it ran today.