Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alien Pistol

Feedback Score

Alien Pistol

http://www.laugoarms.com/alien.html

Interesting

-Gas delayed blowback with fixed barrel--- It's a H&K PSP progeny.

Barrel on the bottom for extreme low height over bore. I'm guessing 40SW since it seems aimed at gamers?

I'd get one of the 'top rails' with an 'extra barrel' hole on top so it looks like a o/u shotgun

Wonder how much? I'm guessing over $1k?

Might be an interesting addition to the collection next to the PSP as oddities.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have heard around 2 to 3k MSRP...

I really like some of the innovative and engineering things they accomplished with this and hopefully it gains traction..

Feedback Score
    That’s pretty sweet!!

Feedback Score
    $5k for the launch gun- signature series and some goodies, but oh my!!

Just looked and STI super 2011s are $4k. So I get the price point.

Supossed to be a lower priced but lower goodie one next year. If it is the new hotness and does what it says they aren't far off the price point. But to take out Glock on the low end and Custom 2011s on the high end? I always loved Mazda RX7s with their rotary engines- they just made sense, but they never took over. Reciprocating engines just would pummel them (ha).

What was the new hotness that LAV was talking about a few years ago, with a low bore? Arsenal something?

The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Ah yeah the archon type B.. anything new with that outta shot?

Dont wanna derail though..

Hoping the competition puts out some similar guns and we see capitalism do its job..
    "Guns attract retards like moths to a porch light."-markm

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Checks the right boxes to shoot "Rapidly and Accurately".
    Price point is off-putting, but I'd sure like to shoot one.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    Hoping the competition puts out some similar guns and we see capitalism do its job..
    Pretty much this. I hope that some serious innovation happens with handguns in the next 5-10 years with the advent of RDS desirability going way up and current guns have just been 'made to work' with them or are competition only type setups. Not that the current RDS on a Glock / SIG / etc doesn't work, but it's not a purpose build design.

I think we'll have a number of more startups / failures trying to perfect the new designs and while that's painful for pistol and business owners, it just a tough nut to crack when most people aren't going to spend several thousand on a new, unproven design. Even perfected, the price point has to come down considerably and show significant performance gains to wrestle market share away from mass production stuff.

Feedback Score
    If they come out with them and they work, I will buy one for sure.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Give me a polymer framed version

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast