Thread: Borka Stitch (Brand new)

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Borka Stitch (Brand new)

I have a Borka Stitch for sale. The knife is brand new, never carried, never cut anything. It comes with original pouch, certificate of authenticity and coin.

I am asking $2500 (net to me). I will pay for shipping and full insurance (USPS, CONUS). I accept PayPal.

If you have any questions, email me at ddnguyen9@yahoo.com or DM me on here. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by ddnguyen9; 04-09-20 at 14:49.
    "All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland

"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer

"And maybe remind the few if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stand between the monsters and the weak."

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump.
    "All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland

"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer

"And maybe remind the few if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stand between the monsters and the weak."