Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The latest (and greatest) Mid East Peace Plan

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

The latest (and greatest) Mid East Peace Plan

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...and-gaza-strip

I put greatest in the title since obviously Trump will claim it's going to be the greatest. It is detailed.

Interesting concessions given up by Israel though. Full two-state system with potential land grants to Gaza and Palestine. A US embassy in East Jerusalem for the future Palestinian State. The tunnel thing from the West Bank to Gaza was curious.

Is this going to be yet another "bogged down in negotiations and never go anywhere" type of deal or is there a potential for progress since Israel has now conceded the separate Palestinian State they have longed for?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Ultimately, the Palestinians aren't going to agree on anything except erasing the State of Israel from existence and the banishment of every last Jew from the Holy Land for always and ever. They agree at first to a two state solution, but they want the whole land. It'll go nowhere, however, unless they the get all of Jerusalem.
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 01-28-20 at 12:54.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Where is the aid for the USA? I don't want Trump spending five minutes worrying about Israel or any other shit-hole country over there. Cut all the aid, cut all the military aid, cut supplying Israel with oil, and just leave and get back to the business of the United States.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    Where is the aid for the USA? I don't want Trump spending five minutes worrying about Israel or any other shit-hole country over there. Cut all the aid, cut all the military aid, cut supplying Israel with oil, and just leave and get back to the business of the United States.
    That is unrealistic. If we cut bait in the area it would be open season on all things Israeli, ultimately ending with Israel turning something, somewhere into a glass parking lot.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    I don't want Trump spending five minutes worrying about Israel or any other shit-hole country over there.
    I am dumber for having read that.

Israel is far from a shithole.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I would love for to Trump pull it off just to watch the weeping and gnashing of teeth out of the libtards, it would be glorious if by some miracle he could inject peace into the region, but the reality is...

Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Ultimately, the Palestinians aren't going to agree on anything except erasing the State of Israel from existence and the banishment of every last Jew from the Holy Land for always and ever. They agree at first to a two state solution, but they want the whole land. It'll go nowhere, however, unless they the get all of Jerusalem.
    If Palestinians would lay down arms there would be peace, if Israel laid down arms they would be slaughtered. I just don't see how Trump or anyone in my lifetime can fix that.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Yeah, this is DOA. It's not a bad compromise, but the Palestinians will never go for it; they're not geting 125% of what they want, which is required for them to even consider it.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    That is unrealistic. If we cut bait in the area it would be open season on all things Israeli, ultimately ending with Israel turning something, somewhere into a glass parking lot.
    Ok, and?

Folks in the ME need to get over themselves in earnest or this never ending conflict BS, that we in particular keep sinking blood and treasure into, will never resolve itself.

It’s gotten beyond tiresome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Yes of course Israel is a shit hole country, that it's citizens have done nothing. Other than have one of our citizens inventing the code that made the internet work proper and was the first person to die on 9-11, rolled out a 2 week cure for pancreatic cancer in the last week as well as a cure for type 2 diabetes, and figured out to heal damaged kidneys or maybe it was livers. Then we could talk about curing parkinsons, with weed and also some types of lung cancer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Ok, and?

Folks in the ME need to get over themselves in earnest or this never ending conflict BS, that we in particular keep sinking blood and treasure into, will never resolve itself.

It’s gotten beyond tiresome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. You ought to live through it. But we have no partner for peace, and we have no ability to go Ghenghis Khan.

Sorry it has troubled you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast