Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: supreme court orders obama to provide birth certificate

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseye View Post
    somebody please "shuck this down to the cob" for me.. what WOULD this mean if he was born in kenya, as some claim?????what would probably take place???the end result.????
    He would be constitutionally ineligible to serve as president. Some believe that would be game over for him right then and there. I personally don't think it will be so easy -- even if true. In fact, I think it could become downright ugly.

Feedback Score
    I guess my question is... Why are we just now getting around to this? I have had to produce a birth certificate for many things far less important than POTUS. I call bull shit on this one.

Feedback Score
    If he was not born in the US he has intentionally hid that from the public and should not be allowed to take office. I think he should be required to present a valid birth certificate before being sworn in. Regardless of this being BS or not, I think that any president elect should be required to show that proof.

I was born on a US Air Force base overseas and I know that I am not allowed to be president.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    i've been sick of this s.o.b. for a while now,,,,,i'm getting sicker!!!! [anybody see the arab on the news call obama "america's house-negro"?? they are even sick of him and his shit over there.]

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraBG View Post
    I was born on a US Air Force base overseas and I know that I am not allowed to be president.
    You ARE allowed to be president. Otherwise John McCain would also have been ineligible because he was born in Panama.

I sincerely doubt that Obama is lying about this...if John McCain wouldn't have called him on it, Hillary certainly would have.

I find it incredible that the DNC wouldn't have vetted him extensively on this...then again the GOP let McCain bring in Palin so....

Feedback Score
    I've always thought this talk about his birth certificate was just BS. Has he really never shown any proof of when and where he was born? I guess I'll believe anything now but dang.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraBG View Post
    Regardless of this being BS or not, I think that any president elect should be required to show that proof.
    I would think it ought to be dealt with in full back when they file their candidacy.

Obama spent $700M running for president. Wouldn't you think those donors would like some assurance he wasn't going to get tossed out on a technicality before he hit the oval office after burning that kind of change?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseye View Post
    IF i understand this correctly, nobody, president, president-elect, can stonewall the supreme court. if they say he has to produce valid proof of citizenship, no end runs allowed,,,even by goobers...
    Do the words: "I did not have sexual relations with..." mean anything?
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hatt View Post
    I've always thought this talk about his birth certificate was just BS. Has he really never shown any proof of when and where he was born? I guess I'll believe anything now but dang.
    from what i've heard, he presented certificate of live birth, which is different from birth certificate. Added to this, is his schooling issue in Kenya (i think that's the country). When he attended school there, Kenya requires that only Kenyian citizens can attend, nor does Kenya accept dual citizenship, so he would have to have given up his US citizenship to legally attend the school. He can regain his US citizenship afterwards, but that's not classified as natural born citizen, and that is the requirement.

should be interesting
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Feedback Score
    And his grandmother says he was born in Kenya.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast