Thread: Curious on which AR10 buffer

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)

Curious on which AR10 buffer

My factory MI 16” mid gas .308 runs well with and w/o can with full pressure M80. Long tube w/Armalite spring and light buffer. AGB opened for last round lock back.

My first build has a lot of differences - 18” rifle gas, orange Sprinco in RE10 tube, and heavy Lanco enhanced BCG. I have an H, H1 and H3 buffer on hand. So which do you expect to be optimal? I’ll bring them all to the range when it warms up. I do have tungsten weights if even heavier is needed.

Yes, I could just wait to try them all, but it’s cold, I’m old, and getting cabin fever while my winter projects pout in the safe.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    Considering you have a 18” with rifle gas and the heavy carrier, I doubt you will need any more than the H buffer. I would even think about taking a carbine buffer along, you might not even need the weight of the H. This is where I would start.

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Will do. Thanks.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode