Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vitamins for Chronic Muscle Pain/Tension

Feedback Score
    Update: My Lyme Antibody Screen was negative. #thankful

Feedback Score
    Sounds like you need to get a good PT to look you over. It could be something else out of whack causing the issue. For example, I had bad pain and knots in my rhomboids and so I thought I needed to stretch them more and roll it out. Wrong. My chest was too tight causing my rhomboids to be overstretched and weak. I started strengthening my rhomboids via facepulls and stretched my pecs and it completely went away.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    Sounds like you need to get a good PT to look you over. It could be something else out of whack causing the issue. For example, I had bad pain and knots in my rhomboids and so I thought I needed to stretch them more and roll it out. Wrong. My chest was too tight causing my rhomboids to be overstretched and weak. I started strengthening my rhomboids via facepulls and stretched my pecs and it completely went away.
    I will look into that. No amount of stretching, massaging, or strengthening seems to help. My trap on my right side at base of my neck is the worst. Feels like a wall when I turn. Doesn’t move or bend. Nothing I do relaxes them or helps: heat, icy hot, etc. So, so frustrating. Trying to get an MRI to rule out muscle tears. Just so glad it is not Lyme. Went off one mes to see if it helps, may take months to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Update: Thanks to everyone for recommendations. Got my MRI yesterday and was diagnosed with Degenerative Stenosis (cervical, C5/6). It took 14 months to find out...ugh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123