Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Supersonic/Subsonic 300blk in same gun?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    You 300 Whisper people are an interesting bunch.
    They’re right up there with knife people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I was think the watch people.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post

I thought those were the same people? The ones taking pictures of “EDC pocket dumps”?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I thought those were the same people? The ones taking pictures of “EDC pocket dumps”?
    Autismos all of them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Might be, although I've for the most part the watch people were just engaging in ostentatious displays of wealth.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Might be, although I've for the most part the watch people were just engaging in ostentatious displays of wealth.
    +1.....

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have an 8.5” Ballistic Advantage barrel, it shoots supers/subs both unsuppressed and suppressed, cycles fine with no issues.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mine runs fine with both subs and supers. However - one thing I haven't seen mentioned here is twist rate and accuracy. If you have a fast enough twist rate to stablize 220gr subs, it won't be ideal for 125gr supers. Mine doesn't shoot the light bullets worth a crap, but 155gr and 168gr supers shoot great groups.
    Last edited by Matt in TN; 03-23-20 at 14:52.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt in TN View Post
    Mone runs fine with both subs and supers. However - one thing I haven't seen mentioned here is twist rate and accuracy. If you have a fast enough twist rate to stablize 220gr subs, it won't be ideal for 125gr supers. Mine doesn't shoot the light bullets worth a crap, but 155gr and 168gr supers shoot great groups.
    What barrel are you using? What is the twist rate?

In my experience this has not been the case. I have an X-Caliber barrel that is 7" 1:6 that is MOA with 110 black tips. I also have one of the OG AAC 9" that is 1:7 that is probably a 2.5 moa with back tips.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    What barrel are you using? What is the twist rate?

In my experience this has not been the case. I have an X-Caliber barrel that is 7" 1:6 that is MOA with 110 black tips. I also have one of the OG AAC 9" that is 1:7 that is probably a 2.5 moa with back tips.
    Palmetto State 8.5" 1:7 barrel. 155s and 168s are just over MOA, but 125s are doing good to get 4 - 6 MOA. Both SIG "match grade" factory ammo and handloads through a wide range of velocities.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast