Page 232 of 309 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3088

Thread: 2020 Election Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The election was legit, well as legit as our elections get. If there had been as many bad ballots as they say there were, it would be simple to find the corpses and dupes that voted. Trump was a OK bet in last summer. Remember, he was impeached this year, had a pandemic, a financial implosion. and race riots. On top of it, and even more importantly than the mechanics of the election and the head winds he had to deal with with the Failed-media/Social-media complex that has attacked and lied about him for the past four years. That is the real way that this election was stolen, how this coup killed the king. Now Trump did all that he could to help them. Giving ammunition to the enemy happens, shooting yourself repeatedly doesn't help.

They did it plain sight, with our clicks and money. You could call it a conspiracy, but it was done out in the open. That is how this election was stolen. A free press and Trump would have walked away with this. In a 100 years they will wonder what in the hell happened here.
    So in a nutshell you're saying there is no Super Trump, ready to use Perry Mason-esque court tactics and political rope-a-dope to swoop in at the last minute and save the Republic? That won't set well with some of those here wishing and praying, living in an alternative reality. I have encountered people even in this State, living in a giant funk, and mentally deteriorating over the election. They need to snap out of it, return to the real world and figure out how in the hell they're going to keep their own America alive. I deal in facts, not wishes and hopes.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    So in a nutshell you're saying there is no Super Trump, ready to use Perry Mason-esque court tactics and political rope-a-dope to swoop in at the last minute and save the Republic? That won't set well with some of those here wishing and praying, living in an alternative reality. I have encountered people even in this State, living in a giant funk, and mentally deteriorating over the election. They need to snap out of it, return to the real world and figure out how in the hell they're going to keep their own America alive. I deal in facts, not wishes and hopes.
    Exactly.

Feedback Score
    I will say this: I promise to be as obtuse, obstructionist, unyielding, disruptive, and in-your-face with these Leftist assholes as they were the last four years. No "Moral High Road". They will get back the same shit they gave out. Joe and the 'Ho will NEVER be legit in my eyes, and I'll make sure to eternally point that out.

Reality? This not being the first election I've been on the [apparent] losing side of, I can accept that, though disgusted with the "how" of it coming about. But the above paragraph is also reality, and if you don't dish it back to them you're fvcking weak (not any member in particular, just in general).
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I will say this: I promise to be as obtuse, obstructionist, unyielding, disruptive, and in-your-face with these Leftist assholes as they were the last four years. No "Moral High Road". They will get back the same shit they gave out. Joe and the 'Ho will NEVER be legit in my eyes, and I'll make sure to eternally point that out.

Reality? This not being the first election I've been on the [apparent] losing side of, I can accept that, though disgusted with the "how" of it coming about. But the above paragraph is also reality, and if you don't dish it back to them you're fvcking weak (not any member in particular, just in general).
    You sound like my wife, except she's half-Cajun. Earlier this year a woman and her daughter in their car, were stuck in the middle of protest after dark in Fredericksburg, Virginia. The car windows were being pounded on and they were trying to get inside the car. The woman called 911. The dispatcher told the woman the protest was a sanctioned event and if she had a complaint, call City Hall.

My wife took a different approach. She told me her response to the 911 dispatcher would have been, and I quote:

"Well then, I figured I needed to call someone before I start shooting these sons of bitches".
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I like to deal in reality, not wishes and hopes. The election was most likely stolen by a vast and powerful element in the US government, with techniques and tools well above the grasp of the average citizen.
    Much of it was very simple, like carting thousands of ballots through the back door at O-dark-thirty, scanning one ballot multiple times, discarding valid votes for Trump, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    If there had been as many bad ballots as they say there were, it would be simple to find the corpses and dupes that voted.
    How would that possible after the ballots have been anonymized, separated from the signatures etc.?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Much of it was very simple, like carting thousands of ballots through the back door at O-dark-thirty, scanning one ballot multiple times, discarding valid votes for Trump, etc.

How would that possible after the ballots have been anonymized, separated from the signatures etc.?
    GA’s governor-in-exile Stacey “The Tank” Abrams is bragging how GA democratic voters have already requested 750k mail in ballots for the Senate run off. Between the fraudulent mail in ballots and the mentally ill from CA taking up GA residential addresses we are getting ready to see another voter fraud fiasco.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Maybe it's just me, but I'd still love to see this hard evidence that being claimed. Don't get me wrong...I'm not happy with the election turn-out. And was there foul play afoot? Probably.

But I watched my father beat me time and time again at chess growing up. One day, I caught him cheating. As you can imagine I wasn't very happy, but he did concede the win. And then he told me that he'd been cheating almost every single time we'd play, I just never caught him in the act. If you ain't cheating, you're not trying.

I am not naive enough to believe that Trump wouldn't cheat at all. His morals are absolutely questionable at best--doesn't mean he doesn't have some good ideas. But without truly exposing this "secret evidence" that can actually make a difference, the better cheater won. And that's politics.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    So now we have moved from accepting Sleepy Joe and Kamaltoe will be in office, to saying "the best cheater won"? Give me a break. If there was a chance of Trump having won by cheating, we would still be seeing the lawsuits in every state.

I know that ugly chick from GA claims victory was stolen from her, but I don't think even she believes it.

The Dems pulled off a fraudulent election. If they manage to steal the Senate we are kinda screwed. If not, we may be able to tie up the govt in 2022 before they ensure we have 1 party rule in the US.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I do not have much hope that any of these lawsuits are going to reverse the election and we are stuck with biden/harris for the time being. I hope I am wrong. All those people who just didn't like the way Trump talked, his combativeness, vanity, etc., are going to quickly find out what government by committee with a figure head executive is like. The bureaucracy is going to reassert itself big time.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    I do not have much hope that any of these lawsuits are going to reverse the election and we are stuck with biden/harris for the time being. I hope I am wrong. All those people who just didn't like the way Trump talked, his combativeness, vanity, etc., are going to quickly find out what government by committee with a figure head executive is like. The bureaucracy is going to reassert itself big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 232 of 309 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282 ... LastLast