Page 228 of 309 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3088

Thread: 2020 Election Thread

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Okay, I'll buy it. 51-52% perhaps? Certainly not nearly enough of a majority to claim some kind of "mandate", which they will of course. They always do.
    Honestly, though, who really knows? If what Lin Wood says is right then Dominion has been used to steal elections since Obummer was "elected". Heck, President Trump may have won with 70% of the votes. These evil communists have completely subverted our election system to the point where anyone with half a brain should question it.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I think it's important to point out that no matter what happens this year, we need the same Republican momentum in 2022.

The Democrat politicians may be unified if they steal the presidency, but the Democratic voters will not be. TDS will wear off by then, and the MSM can't sell clicks without clickbait.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 11-21-20 at 07:19.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I think it's important to point out that no matter what happens this year, we need the same Republican momentum in 2022.

The Democrat politicians may be unified if they steal the presidency, but the Democratic voters will not be. TDS will wear off by then, and the MSM can't sell clicks without clickbait.

Andy
    Sorry dude, but this is just wishful thinking. If we can't protect the integrity of the voting process, how can anyone believe we have a snowball's chance in hell of EVER winning a significant election again?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    The election was stolen and Biden “won”. The next president will be a senile pedophile owned by red China. Yeah, yeah legal challenges, yada,yada. IT DOESN’T MATTER. The USA is nothing more than a ballot stuffing banana republic just like any other country in this hemisphere.
    Nah. We still have a very large armed population and some very solid state governments. We aren’t even close to 3rd world corruption yet.

Feedback Score
    I was a Trump donor in 2016 and again in 2020 the max I could afford and donate as an individual. So far after the massive election fraud, I have been receiving on average 50 + e-mails a day from Trump, Mitch McConnell, Don Jr., Eric and Lara Trump. Each one tells me I need to donate with a 500% to 1000% match each time. Mitch told me yesterday that if I don't give to support a win in Georgia, I will be responsible for the dems getting a majority in the Senate. I didn't know I was that important.

Now we have Sidney Powell with all kinds of "evidence" of voter fraud, ballot dumps, electronic vote changing, etc. She wouldn't go on Tucker Carlson because he would ask for evidence. But she's hitting every other venue who don't ask for solid proof. I personally believe Trump won a massive popular vote that would have translated into a massive electoral win, but the fraud was too great.

I am starting to think all this "evidence" plus ineffective legal challenges are designed to keep the GOP masses pacified that "things are happening", when the real goal is fund raising. I am also starting to believe we are all just drones and pawns like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shit. In the meantime the US slips into an era which is something we'd see in some totalitarian Communist hellhole. I may have to detach and focus on what I can see, hear and touch very close to me. That's reality.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    https://accordingtohoyt.com/2020/11/...cent-bastards/

Please help me understand how I have erred below:

Any Republican who does not fight this to the end, at all costs, owes an apology to Lincoln.

Nixon conceded the election that JFK stole, but a) soviets b) JFK was at least reasonably anti-communist, and was not clearly working himself up to commit mass murder.

The combination of the riots, the gun control, the outright proposals to commit mass murder, and the determination to punish all Trump voters is concerning.

If Trump voters are in fact a majority, then some of the people trying to get into a Biden administration are proposing to use state power to punish an actual majority of the adult population.

Harris does not have a personal character that lays these fears to rest.

Then consider that black and Hispanic votes for Trump increased in this cycle. What consequences can you expect to result from meekly conceding at the first opportunity without doing everything possible to cripple in every way Democrat power and influence?

The calculation of a Republican establishment sociopath is “Haw, haw, we’ll just run in 2024 with a swamp creature.”

As soon as they can’t give Trump an opportunity to start a civil war over it, they are going to torture and murder minority Trump supporters in blue areas. With the goal of ensuring that no minority in a blue area ever dares vote Trump or GOP ever again.

Abandoning people to that is something I have a hard time finding just tactful words for. How is it different from abandoning the Hmong and the Republic of Vietnam? How is it better than, during WWII, having complete indifference to the fate of the many victims of the Axis? From Nanking to the Holocaust to Ethiopia.

Okay, I woke up early from the night’s sleep, so there may be an obvious reason why these seeming parallels don’t hold. So it might not be that “2024” is the 2020 version of Chamberlain’s “Peace in our time”.

“I was having dinner…in London…when eventually he got, as the Europeans always do, to the part about “Your country’s never been invaded.” And so I said, “Let me tell you who those bad guys are. They’re us. WE BE BAD. We’re the baddest-assed sons of bitches that ever jogged in Reeboks. We’re three-quarters grizzly bear and two-thirds car wreck and descended from a stock market crash on our mother’s side. You take your Germany, France, and Spain, roll them all together and it wouldn’t give us room to park our cars. We’re the big boys, Jack, the original, giant, economy-sized, new and improved butt kickers of all time. When we snort coke in Houston, people lose their hats in Cap d’Antibes. And we’ve got an American Express card credit limit higher than your piss-ant metric numbers go. You say our country’s never been invaded? You’re right, little buddy. Because I’d like to see the needle-dicked foreigners who’d have the guts to try. We drink napalm to get our hearts started in the morning. A rape and a mugging is our way of saying ‘Cheerio.’ Hell can’t hold our sock-hops.
    We walk taller, talk louder, spit further, **** longer and buy more things than you know the names of. I’d rather be a junkie in a New York City jail than king, queen, and jack of all Europeans. We eat little countries like this for breakfast and shit them out before lunch.” (P.J. O’Rourke.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Now we have Sidney Powell with all kinds of "evidence" of voter fraud, ballot dumps, electronic vote changing, etc. She wouldn't go on Tucker Carlson because he would ask for evidence. But she's hitting every other venue who don't ask for solid proof. I personally believe Trump won a massive popular vote that would have translated into a massive electoral win, but the fraud was too great.

Fox & now Tucker is a turncoat...screw that guy. He's just butthurt he's no longer the chosen one. There is plenty of evidence but he choses not to report it.

Tucker Carlson Doubles Down, Hits Sidney Powell and Says No Evidence of Switching Votes — HERE ARE 11 TIMES THEY GOT CAUGHT SWITCHING VOTES (Video)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...g-votes-video/

Sidney Powell: No, I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence in fact I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation and I offered him another witness who could explain the mathematics of the statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person. But he was very insulting, demanding and rude and I told him not to contact me again in those terms.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    CIA involved in turning election.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I was a Trump donor in 2016 and again in 2020 the max I could afford and donate as an individual. So far after the massive election fraud, I have been receiving on average 50 + e-mails a day from Trump, Mitch McConnell, Don Jr., Eric and Lara Trump. Each one tells me I need to donate with a 500% to 1000% match each time. Mitch told me yesterday that if I don't give to support a win in Georgia, I will be responsible for the dems getting a majority in the Senate. I didn't know I was that important.

I am starting to think all this "evidence" plus ineffective legal challenges are designed to keep the GOP masses pacified that "things are happening", when the real goal is fund raising. I am also starting to believe we are all just drones and pawns like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shit. In the meantime the US slips into an era which is something we'd see in some totalitarian Communist hellhole. I may have to detach and focus on what I can see, hear and touch very close to me. That's reality.
    Trump started by filing papers for his 2020 campaign on the day of / before / or after his inauguration didn’t he?
    I’ve viewed all this bluster about having the election stolen et cetera combined with the relentless fundraising as the foundation for 2024. Hype up your base now, for two months straight about the steal and Biden and all that so that you keep momentum.
    JMO

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Didn’t I read Trump has fired Powell?

Page 228 of 309 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278 ... LastLast