Page 34 of 309 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Election Thread

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Right up to the last minute, it was glorious.
    One thing I realized from 2016 in the aftermath is people are lying through their teeth about who they will vote for. If you believed the polls, Trump should have lost PA, Michigan, Florida and Wisconsin. Provided, those states were close, but I think the fact people were demonized for supporting Trump made them lie about who they were voting for. "Oh, you're voting for Trump? Well, you're a stupid racist/sexist/misogynistic/xenophobic/insert slur of choice here!" People didn't want to tell anyone who they were voting for because of labels.

The opposition still hasn't learned. It's toned down quite a bit, but it's still there especially in minority communities. However, I think Biden is going to continue to shoot himself in the foot. Biden's campaign already made the correction "he was joking" in regards to his "you ain't black" comment. And then he made a full apology for the comment.

The gaffs will continue to pile up towards the DNC Convention. One thing the GOP won't need this election is to go digging for political dirt on Biden. He's providing more than enough every time he gets in front of a camera.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Condescending and Arrogant.
    This is the real face of White Democrats.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Interesting.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...primary-346493

Rep. Scott Tipton (R-Colo.) was defeated in a primary election on Tuesday by Lauren Boebert, a conservative restaurateur and gun-rights activist.

Boebert — the owner of a restaurant in Rifle, Colo. that advertises the fact that its wait staff open-carry firearms — hit Tipton for his record on immigration and co-sponsoring coronavirus legislation that would give aid to local governments.

She led Tipton, 54 percent to 46 percent, when The Associated Press called the race.

First elected in 2010, Tipton represents a rural district on Colorado’s Westen Slope and was not expected to have a tough primary. He snagged an endorsement from President Donald Trump and spent nearly $530,000 by mid-June, to Boebert’s $120,000.

Boebert campaigned as a fervent advocate for the 2nd Amendment. Her restaurant is called Shooters Grill, and her campaign website notes she gained “recognition in September 2019 by attending presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke’s rally to tell him directly: ‘Hell, no, you won’t take our guns.’”
    This is exactly how she needs to show up the first day in Congress too.

Last edited by Grand58742; 07-02-20 at 00:18.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So what are the thoughts about the election consider the current state of affairs.

On one hand, on national Tv and Social media, Democrat State, and Local officials have demonstrated that they are willing to wreck their economies for a virus that impacts less than 1 percent of the population. They have also demonstrated that they have zero interest in stopping the argy mob from destroying looting and burning as long as the mob does not come to their homes.

Look, I am not a fan of Trump considering his administrations lack of support for the 2nd, my main issue, but Jesus Christ, How can anybody with an IQ above room temperature, that does not have TDS, come to the conclusion, you know what, I really like they way they run things.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Interesting.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...primary-346493

This is exactly how she needs to show up the first day in Congress too.

Wow, Politico just reported the facts? That's crazy enough on its own.

I wish we had an attractive female conservative who runs a business in a city called Rifle running for president.

Andy

Feedback Score
    I will be voting for Trump. I hope that Biden's obvious dementia / cognitive decline wake up some voters.. Biden will never be able to finish his 1st term. But if you made me bet right now I'd say Biden is absolutely going to be the next President. The virus, protests and crushing the economy have severely hurt Trump's re-election.

Feedback Score
    The real problem is that Biden won't be the President even if he wins the election. Not even talking about any of the wild theories about VP. Biden is not mentally capable, and will be a puppet, worked from behind by party operatives and appointees. Beto, AOC and others will write up policies and put them in front of him. (Yeah, a "Weekend at Bernie's" scene.). There's your real problem.
    Last edited by REDinFL; 07-02-20 at 08:54. Reason: spelling
    Hurrah for The Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post

I wish we had an attractive female conservative who runs a business in a city called Rifle running for president.

Andy
    Politico made sure to point out she believes in QAnon as well as the fact she broke quarantine with her business.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post

Andy
    I wonder what the ladies look like in Cut and Shoot, Texas, located in Montgomery County?
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I wonder what the ladies look like in Cut and Shoot, Texas, located in Montgomery County?
    My sister and her family, and later my mother, lived very close to there, in The Woodlands. Cut and Shoot is barely an intersection. I don't even think it was a town until maybe 10 years ago or so.

Page 34 of 309 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast