Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
I know it isn't reported on much if at all in the mainstream media, but if I know about all the crap about Biden with selling out our country and his perv way, then I think it should be apparent to a lot more people out there voting. Not only that, but Harris's past history of pimping herself out to get her past jobs and her hypocritical history of smoking pot. I heard her the other day on tv at a North Carolina event speaking. I swear that she sounded like she was stoned by the way she was slurring her speech... and that isn't the first time. If they win, we'll have a corrupt pervert as our president and a pot smokin' ho as our vp. Just can't see how people think that is ok at all.... ????
There are people voting for Biden because 'not Trump.' They would vote for anyone, as long as it isn't Trump. The democrats, sure, they are just going to do it; it's their party, right? But what none of them have thought about is the natural progression of their actions: because of the reasons you mentioned, and the million others, they have firmly positioned themselves that in spite of their rhetoric for four years, ethics and morality do NOT matter. So should Biden/Harris win, they are in for four years of receiving the same shit they themselves poured out.