Page 29 of 309 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Election Thread

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Regardless, I think Democrats have "buyers remorse" over Biden at this point since he's shown his true colors and is showing significant signs of mental incapacitation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Biden’s a total basket case just like the whole dam Democrat Party.
    Biden had his miraculous victory, with all contenders other than Bernie dropping out, long after his worst gaffes and very obvious lack of mental ability. He is either a pure puppet, or a placeholder who will conveniently exit stage right when they are ready to insert their real intended candidate. This is all a set-up, more than ever.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Biden had his miraculous victory, with all contenders other than Bernie dropping out, long after his worst gaffes and very obvious lack of mental ability. He is either a pure puppet, or a placeholder who will conveniently exit stage right when they are ready to insert their real intended candidate. This is all a set-up, more than ever.
    My biggest problem is the coverage Biden is getting at the moment. In nearly every interview, he claims "Trump isn't doing it right/he failed/mumble, mumble, mumble." To which any decent reporter would have immediately asked "well, what would you do differently?"

Wait for more mumble-mumble and a blank stare.

And then asked "well, you were VP for eight years and in the Senate for nearly 25 years, what did you try to do about it then?"

Instead they nod and move on to more bashing.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    My biggest problem is the coverage Biden is getting at the moment. In nearly every interview, he claims "Trump isn't doing it right/he failed/mumble, mumble, mumble." To which any decent reporter would have immediately asked "well, what would you do differently?" ** Instead they nod and move on to more bashing.
    Yes indeed. All the major "news" networks should be treated as Democrat-establishment political committees (PACs). Just one of the many tentacles of corruption in the US today.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Anyone surprised?

ETA: As a reminder...

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    .....Forecast: shenanigans. Both sides will try to take or maintain power by force. Foreign interference, which was mostly BS in 2016, is a bigger risk this year. (I don't buy the "Russian interference" fantasy, but Chinese and globalist interference in various elections is easy to document.)
    Indeed, especially with China just having gained a UN human rights seat, with a say in topics of "free speech" and such. Good times coming up there, if Hollywoood/game industry is any meter to their expectations with that.

....Regardless, I think Democrats have "buyers remorse" over Biden at this point since he's shown his true colors and is showing significant signs of mental incapacitation.
    I still think they're phoning the election in on purpose. 2020 is just a show-the-flag election for them. A holding pattern, just enough engagement to keep their talking points in the public consciousness and keep the TDS stoked. They have no intention of playing to win (unless it just falls into their laps somehow).
    2024 will be the big show. They're going to come out guns blazing for that one... In fact I'm calling it now; Democrat trifecta sweep in '24.
    Until then, they're continuing their tried and true tactic of "play for time, grab as many small/local wins as possible".
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    I still think they're phoning the election in on purpose. 2020 is just a show-the-flag election for them. A holding pattern, just enough engagement to keep their talking points in the public consciousness and keep the TDS stoked. They have no intention of playing to win (unless it just falls into their laps somehow).
    2024 will be the big show. They're going to come out guns blazing for that one... In fact I'm calling it now; Democrat trifecta sweep in '24.
    Until then, they're continuing their tried and true tactic of "play for time, grab as many small/local wins as possible".
    Well, Bernie just endorsed Biden earlier today.

Completely sold out twice now.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Wonder what kind of squid pro quo went on between those two.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Wonder what kind of squid pro quo went on between those two.
    "Orange Man Bad"

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Yet another reason to suspect they're not quite serious. Bernie is a joke and everyone (except himself and the Bernie Bros) knows it. Having him endorse a candidate means about as much as AOC endorsing him.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they'll take it if they can get it... but there's just no reason for them to work hard now when time is in their favor. It will be interesting to see what happens with the debates, whether or not they call them off...
    Perhaps some other theories here are right and they have yet to reveal their true candidate?
    Last edited by Jellybean; 04-14-20 at 15:51.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Yet another reason to suspect they're not quite serious. Bernie is a joke and everyone (except himself and the Bernie Bros) knows it. Having him endorse a candidate means about as much as AOC endorsing him.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they'll take it if they can get it... but there's just no reason for them to work hard now when time is in their favor. It will be interesting to see what happens with the debates, whether or not they call them off...
    Perhaps some other theories here are right and they have yet to reveal their true candidate?
    And Obama endorsed him today. Which isn't a huge surprise, but normally they wait until the convention time frame to have a former POTUS endorse a candidate.

Page 29 of 309 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast