Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
Apparently, Pat Robertson has said God told him Trump will win reelection and this will bring about the End Times.
Psshh.... does he share a flat with David Icke?

Although he's probably right. A Trump win this time around ain't gonna "keep America great", it's just going to shred what little sanity commies have left and we'll be rushing pell mell into Utopia in 2024. I already beat the old bastard to calling that. Where's my private jet and legion of starry-eyed donors?

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
....He’s too old and rich to care about our white people problems.
God or Robertson?

Like most M4C people, I face the eternal struggle everyday.

Do I wife up some chick without too many kids and just pay my taxes and vote Republican?

Do I say “‘Know what? Eff it. I will be happy with what years I have left” and live in sin with trannies, buy M60s from some Colombian dude and just hide out in the desert being semi-homeless and experimenting with peyote?

Do I just keep Tiger Stripes and a Kukri knife in my go bag “just in case” and live the gray man like Patrick Bateman just consooming and waiting while the world goes on in this parallel path with me being a resident of two worlds?

Or do I still hold on to that old trickster called ‘Hope’?
Quote Originally Posted by MC_Oper8or View Post
There is a multi-season TV show here....
Breaking Bad; Commie Utopia edition.

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
Who would have thought a sci-fi RTS game would have dropped so many gems of wisdom?