Page 247 of 309 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3088

Thread: 2020 Election Thread

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post

And we are going to ignore all of this?
    We are being scammed.
    Holy ****! Just watched the video. What a flaming shitshow of a dumpster fire. This is why we keep losing. We play by Robert’s Rules of Order and the Left does whatever is convenient.

Moscow Rules apply to both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I don't know if it's intimidation, as much as it's extremely hard to prove that the fraud actually shifted the election that much to change it from a Trump to a Biden victory. I'm not saying that didn't happen. I'm just saying it's hard to prove, and even harder to prove within the next 6 weeks.
    Some issues are not a matter of whether it happened, but rather a matter of law.

Take for example the challenge in Pennsylvania:

Conservative Rep. Mike Kelly, R-Pa., and others contend state officials had no right under the Pennsylvania Constitution to expand mail-in voting in 2019, and the state Supreme Court was wrong to uphold that statute. The group called it "an unconstitutional, no-excuse absentee voting scheme."

"Pennsylvania’s General Assembly exceeded its powers by unconstitutionally allowing no-excuse absentee voting, including for federal offices, in the election," the challengers argued in court papers. As a result, the election was "conducted illegally."

The group seeks an emergency injunction from the nation's highest court to block the completion of any remaining steps in the state's certification of Pennsylvania's 2020 election results, which took place last week. The petition was submitted to Associate Justice Samuel Alito.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...lt/3785564001/
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 12-04-20 at 08:41.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I don't know if it's intimidation, as much as it's extremely hard to prove that the fraud actually shifted the election that much to change it from a Trump to a Biden victory. I'm not saying that didn't happen. I'm just saying it's hard to prove, and even harder to prove within the next 6 weeks.
    An honest lawyer (Yes, I really know one!) once told me, "The truth is not what counts, it's what can be proven in court that does."
    Hurrah for The Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Betrayed and frustrated people don't always make the most sensible forward-looking choices. That's the concern. Expecting people to again engage in a corrupted system that hasn't been rectified as well as support candidates who are not standing with them (Stop the Steal rally for example) may result in disappointment.

Trump is exactly right.

Are we there yet?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle...ens_%281946%29
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Betrayed and frustrated people don't always make the most sensible forward-looking choices. That's the concern. Expecting people to again engage in a corrupted system that hasn't been rectified as well as support candidates who are not standing with them (Stop the Steal rally for example) may result in disappointment.

Trump is exactly right.

The bad part is that the "corrupted system" that they showed by staying home, will steamroll over them and the rest of us next month.

I get what you're saying, but can't believe folks are that niave to think staying home will change anything.

But then again look at all those that waste their votes on 3rd parties that will never win in our lifetime.

While I can agree Trump is correct that they will find fraud, do we think that honest signature checks will happen?

Feedback Score
    --------------
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 12-04-20 at 13:04.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if the Fulton county operation got rushed during the January election count.
    By which side?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    The bad part is that the "corrupted system" that they showed by staying home, will steamroll over them and the rest of us next month.

I get what you're saying, but can't believe folks are that niave to think staying home will change anything.
    It doesn't take a huge number of disgruntled Georgia republicans to sit out and throw the election away. The difference between Biden/Trump was a mere .2%. That said, if democrats can get away with creating as many ballots as they need to exceed republicans... then... well... we're right back to where we began this discussion.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 12-04-20 at 11:32.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Yep, this is what was voted for:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-bi...resign-disease

President-elect Joe Biden will be "taking the backseat" to his vice president, Kamala Harris, during his term, Fox Nation host Lawrence Jones said Friday.

“This is why he doesn’t do interviews because he is so incoherent; this is why they kept him in the basement for the majority of the campaign,” Jones told "Fox & Friends," reacting to a statement by Biden in which he appeared to joke about resigning.
    The quote?

Joe Biden is asked about his disagreements with Kamala Harris on certain issues:

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."
    Furthermore:

Jones highlighted that Biden campaigned as a “moderate” and Harris campaigned as a “progressive," so policy disagreements are likely to arise.

“She disagrees with him on virtually every single issue,” Jones said.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    It doesn't take a huge number of disgruntled Georgia republicans to sit out and throw the election away. The difference between Biden/Trump was a mere .2%. That said, if democrats can get away with creating as many ballots as they need to exceed republicans... then... well... we're right back to where we began this discussion.
    You are correct.
    It's sad we have to discuss this, but you are correct.

Page 247 of 309 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297 ... LastLast