Page 244 of 309 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3088

Thread: 2020 Election Thread

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

Yes most of the voters, are just that stupid.
    Well some on Trump's team are already telling Georgian Republicans not to vote in the runoff. The candidates don't deserve the votes for not backing Trump

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    The question is if limited martial law were declared by President Trump, and we had a do over election how would martial law impact the election?

My fear is in a free and fair election Biden would win in a land slide as the blow back from martial law would be the knee jerk reaction of EFF you Trump we are free people.

Yes most of the voters, are just that stupid.
    Most who are going down this road feel the limited ML will be to quell the riots antifa/blm when they lose their shit...don't see a do over election with the same corrupt dominion / mail in disaster. The election will likely be declared invalid due to the fraud keeping the 270 from being achieved & then goes to the electors, which gives trump a win.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Well some on Trump's team are already telling Georgian Republicans not to vote in the runoff. The candidates don't deserve the votes for not backing Trump

It's an angle to hold those in charge accountable...again, why would you waste your time to have a fraudulent repeat with a compromised election process. Trump to hold rally on Sat in Ga.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LLinWood/...39553475072005
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."

Feedback Score
    At the Georgia Stop the Steal rally it was pointed out that neither Perdue nor Loeffler bothered to show up. At the risk of repeating myself, I'm concerned that many Georgia republicans may decide not to bother voting Jan 5.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    At the Georgia Stop the Steal rally it was pointed out that neither Perdue nor Loeffler bothered to show up. At the risk of repeating myself, I'm concerned that many Georgia republicans may decide not to bother voting Jan 5.
    Are they that stupid in GA?
    Them not voting will give the dumbocrats all 3 chambers.

That is almost as bad as the libertarian misfits that claim they voted for gun rights.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    It's an angle to hold those in charge accountable...again, why would you waste your time to have a fraudulent repeat with a compromised election process. Trump to hold rally on Sat in Ga.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LLinWood/...39553475072005
    Then why waste time voting at all if you're not going to vote D?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Then why waste time voting at all if you're not going to vote D?

Again, he’s attempting to change the runoff voting process so it can’t be stolen...

https://mobile.twitter.com/LLinWood/...50029957296128

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    Are they that stupid in GA?
    Them not voting will give the dumbocrats all 3 chambers.

That is almost as bad as the libertarian misfits that claim they voted for gun rights.
    I hear ya. However, Georgia republican voters are the ones who have elected a republican controlled state legislature and republican governor. Thery're not stupid. They feel betrayed by their representatives for allowing this mail-in voting scheme to infect the system.

Lin Wood pointing out that Purdue, Loffler nor the governor bothered to show up to the Stop the Steal rally is difficult to simply ignore. They all had better places to be than with thousands of Trump supporters?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    I hear ya. However, Georgia republican voters are the ones who have elected a republican controlled state legislature and republican governor. Thery're not stupid. They feel betrayed by their representatives for allowing this mail-in voting scheme to infect the system.

Lin Wood pointing out that Purdue, Loffler nor the governor bothered to show up to the Stop the Steal rally is difficult to simply ignore. They all had better places to be than with thousands of Trump supporters?
    Isn't that cutting off your nose to spite your face though?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Again, he’s attempting to change the runoff voting process so it can’t be stolen...

https://mobile.twitter.com/LLinWood/...50029957296128
    So which is it? He's the only one playing 15Q chess so when he says don't vote the voters won't.

Page 244 of 309 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294 ... LastLast