Page 136 of 309 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 3088

Thread: 2020 Election Thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't see Trump going anywhere...the red man I know has drawn a line in the sand. Multiple lawsuits & no way the dems will be able to defend the lawlessness.

Biden campaigned heavily in Fl & Pa & as soon as the exit polls showed they were losers they came out saying they didn't need them for 270...they were set up across the nation to steal at any cost. This crap show is gonna go on for a while.

New Judicial Watch Study Finds 353 U.S. Counties in 29 States with Voter Registration Rates Exceeding 100%

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...-registration/
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    double
    Last edited by Artos; 11-05-20 at 11:44.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    This is what is happening there. How wide-spread was this and how did it happen?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...bulator-tapes/
    We know there is fraud, but if the Michigan election people are saying the numbers point Trump, is everyone else just making up numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Dude... think about it. The AP or whoever calling the state affirmatively sets the narrative for public discourse. Naming the winner is now a social construct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    See above. I get it, they claim it in the name of Joe, but they are showing numbers, if they are just making them up, why is no official from Michigan saying anything?
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Yeah not sure what takes some of these states so long. Florida had like 10 million votes counted on election day. The longer these things drag out the more open to tampering they are.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Yeah, things are getting shady AF in PA...

Not that it should be a great surprise.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    We know there is fraud, but if the Michigan election people are saying the numbers point Trump, is everyone else just making up numbers?

See above. I get it, they claim it in the name of Joe, but they are showing numbers, if they are just making them up, why is no official from Michigan saying anything?
    I like to believe it’s because said officials don’t want to get whitmerd in the middle of the night. Even if that’s a flight of fancy.

Most likely is because they want to drag out the circus as long as possible and strengthen the narrative that orange man extra bad because he doesn’t want lawful votes to count.

Mail in voting is bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Remember Biden did say they have the best voter fraud. Everyone assumed he misspoke and really meant voters/campaign. But he is old and suffering from something mental. What if he didn't misspeak

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResear...voter-fraud%2F
    Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 11-05-20 at 11:32.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post

New Judicial Watch Study Finds 353 U.S. Counties in 29 States with Voter Registration Rates Exceeding 100%

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...-registration/

Some of those counties are nuts. 30, 50, 60% over.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I dunno, I'm a bit worn out by folks who are ready to take the fist to the face and then turn the other cheek and then say "because that's what Jesus wants."
    I like to think that even he's about done with this too and he's ready to flip some tables and take a whip to the money changers again.
    I'm reminded of something I recently heard.
    "Do you know why they nailed my Jesus to the Cross?" "Because if they didn't he might have come down off that cross and kicked everyone's ass in Jerusalem."
    You don't have to be a pacifist to love the Lord.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Yeah not sure what takes some of these states so long. Florida had like 10 million votes counted on election day. The longer these things drag out the more open to tampering they are.
    And Pa is about the same. Yet 2 days later they still haven't reached 90%

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Page 136 of 309 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast