Page 170 of 309 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3088

Thread: 2020 Election Thread

Feedback Score
    stuff like this will be coming to our country

Victoria Police execute a warrant and ARREST pregnant woman in front of her children for a Facebook post.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Huh, suddenly they want all the executive orders.
    Imagine my shock...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    Damn...at least in 2020 I won’t get the federal Diversity & Inclusion class...or as it has been referred as the “why we should all hate each other” class.

I heard someone joke they should walk out of the class in the middle and when questioned claim white privilege, then if told you have to stay for the class, claim that proves there isn’t white privilege and thus no need for the class.
    I've joked about doing that during white privelege training. The other tact to take is identify as Black, and make them prove that you aren't. If they say that it how it how you are perceived, then that opens it up to having everyone vote on who is and who isn't black, or to what percentage people are.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    stuff like this will be coming to our country

Man that's ****ed up shit. First Australians lost their guns, now this is happening. We can never give up our guns.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    Man that's ****ed up shit. First Australians lost their guns, now this is happening. We can never give up our guns.
    The second is what keeps the first around.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We have the Democrats and we have the radical Left, both currently within the same Party. These two currently aligned (yet opposing) ideologies, will not work well together very long, as they've already discussed replacing Pelosi.
    So more violence and more F*ckery, it's not going to end kindly.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I hope Georgian GOP voters turn out in January.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I CAN’T FREAKING WAIT #Giddy

https://www.trumpaccountability.net

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last night at my job we got a call from the local PD informing us that they had been contacted by a concerned individual reporting that a person who works for my employer was making online statements advocating violence in regards to the election results. Basically he’s a pissed off Trump supporter.......allegedly
    My boss disabled the guy’s badge and flagged him in the system and now he is going to be questioned when he returns to work on Monday.
    I dunno if the guy actually said anything violent or not, maybe he did, but I’m going to say now that I’m skeptical. The reason being is that this is basically what the Left has said they are going to do - start “canceling” Trump supporters, harassing them, jamming them up at their jobs etc..
    I won’t find out what the verdict was for awhile because I’m about to go on vacation for two weeks.

If Trump had won, the Leftist response was going to burn hot and fast - orchestrated chaos in the streets, but with a Biden win, the Left is going to be more deliberate, more malicious and more calculating.
    Last edited by Circle_10; 11-08-20 at 06:41.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    Last night at my job we got a call from the local PD informing us that they had been contacted by a concerned individual reporting that a person who works for my employer was making online statements advocating violence in regards to the election results. Basically he’s a pissed off Trump supporter.......allegedly
    My boss disabled the guy’s badge and flagged him in the system and now he is going to be questioned when he returns to work on Monday.
    I dunno if the guy actually said anything violent or not, maybe he did, but I’m going to say now that I’m skeptical. The reason being is that this is basically what the Left has said they are going to do - start “canceling” Trump supporters, harassing them, jamming them up at their jobs etc..
    I won’t find out what the verdict was for awhile because I’m about to go on vacation for two weeks.

If Trump had won, the Leftist response was going to burn hot and fast - orchestrated chaos in the streets, but with a Biden win, the Left is going to be more deliberate, more malicious and more calculating.
    If they get a national red flag law passed the PD will be knocking on your door because you happened to donate $100 to the RNC and the Leftist called you in as a threat.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I'm about done with FOX. Tucker is the ONLY reason I'll watch it. Wonder how long before they shit-can him?

Who is a good alternative? OANN? Newsmax?
    Both, along with The First. Newsmax has the most programing. Several former FNC personalities are now on Newsmax.
    Last edited by MeanCarbine; 11-08-20 at 07:12.

Page 170 of 309 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast