Page 2 of 309 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Election Thread

Feedback Score
    I hope some how in Iowa they all lose. More then likely Bernie will get screwed again

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Spoiler alert.

Hillary wins Iowa after several top Iowa Democratic Party leaders commit suicide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Bernie will get screwed!

Hillary will be the savior of the party on the convention.

100% of the Bernie buds and others will walk away from the Democratic party for a long time. It might even bring about the end of the party.

Now with the news that Mayor Pete was an investor in the app company Shadow, he is trending but now as Mayor Cheat.

Can't make this stuff up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am afraid of a brokered convention, if so, gun grabber bloomberg will march in the winner. There are thousands of IOU's that he will collect and move on to challenge Trump.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Bernie will get screwed!

100% of the Bernie buds and others will walk away from the Democratic party for a long time. It might even bring about the end of the party.

Now with the news that Mayor Pete was an investor in the app company Shadow, he is trending but now as Mayor Cheat.

They won't walk away. They will still vote Dem so bad orange man doesn't win. Just like they did last time Bernie got cheated. Hell he even endorsed Hillary after she gave him the shaft.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    I am afraid of a brokered convention, if so, gun grabber bloomberg will march in the winner. There are thousands of IOU's that he will collect and move on to challenge Trump.
    If it goes brokered, they will lose the Bernie vote. He's not going to back a candidate because of party loyalty this time.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Bernie will get screwed!

I think it already happened. The results have no timeline for release, when some candidates asked when they would have the results they were hung up on. So full disclosure i'm a Sanders fan. I would vote for him if he was the Dem candidate. But Biden is the new Hillary I can't believe the democratic party didn't learn from 2020. If the people want Sanders then let them get Sanders. Trump was elected like this. No one in the party wanted Trump. But he had enough people that wanted him elected and hate for Hilldog was high enough he one. Parties need to stop worrying about "electable" and about what the people want.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    They won't walk away. They will still vote Dem so bad orange man doesn't win. Just like they did last time Bernie got cheated. Hell he even endorsed Hillary after she gave him the shaft.
    Wrong.

They didn't vote in mass last time. If they rob Bernie again even bigger numbers will walk away. Partly because Bernie support is more than last time, but also some old time democrats will walk because the theft will be so transparent.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I hope Bernie get screwed and his people walk out, and destroy the Demoncrat party forever.
    The people did not want John McSwine or Mittens either, but the party foisted these losers on us.
    I voted for Trump to gut the Republican party and rebuild it, he is doing just that.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    If it goes brokered, they will lose the Bernie vote. He's not going to back a candidate because of party loyalty this time.
    Doomberg is going nowhere fast. Fellow billionaire Steyer is far less offensive and is polling around 1%.

I could easily see independent Bernie Bros getting 30% of the vote, establishment hack Dem (Mayor Cheat?) getting 10%, and Trumpslide of 60% or so. The dems have a level of incompetence mixed with petty evil that is simply hard to comprehend.

Has anyone done up a video of Killary as Palpatine's replacement body #7 in his evil sith lair?

Page 2 of 309 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast