Page 245 of 309 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3088

Thread: 2020 Election Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    Isn't that cutting off your nose to spite your face though?
    That was the "I hear ya" part in my reply.

Tennesseans crushed that nitwit Biden so it's easy to cast aspersions upon voters in other states, but our republican legislature didn't saddle us with a widespread mail-in voting scheme that was ripe for fraud. I can understand how frustrated Georgians are at the betrayal. I live on the TN/GA border. Folks are frustrated that their representatives aren't hearing them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    So which is it? He's the only one playing 15Q chess so when he says don't vote the voters won't.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Not sure I follow...he states right there in the link he wants every voter in Ga to vote in a 'legit' reelection process.

He's filed lawsuits & there are a ton of pissed off folks from Ga following Lin & his chess moves...you can live stream the Ga vote fraud hearing right now or watch on OAN & witnesses are damning. They have vid where they lied about a water main leak & made everyone leave so they could get the steal on. No way can the Ga election be validated.

This vid footage was not supposed to exist...the steal was on for hours.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LLinWood/...88029357469701
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Lots of drama here, but the point is she wont sign off unless these issues are investigated, immediately they threatened her family.

Covid restrictions + a questionable election result ='s you're not going to be able to research wtf happened.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    They have vid where they lied about a water main leak & made everyone leave so they could get the steal on. No way can the Ga election be validated.

This vid footage was not supposed to exist...the steal was on for hours.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LLinWood/...88029357469701
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-fraud-outrage

Doesn't take long to watch the video clip. Can't see any innocent explanation for this activity.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    That was the "I hear ya" part in my reply.

Tennesseans crushed that nitwit Biden so it's easy to cast aspersions upon voters in other states, but our republican legislature didn't saddle us with a widespread mail-in voting scheme that was ripe for fraud. I can understand how frustrated Georgians are at the betrayal. I live on the TN/GA border. Folks are frustrated that their representatives aren't hearing them.
    I am not a fan of Trump, I did vote for him in 16 and 20 because the alternative was far worse. With that said, I do not understand how being upset makes enough sense to give the enemy control of the senate, I honestly can not wrap my head around that. I live in a state full of idiot voters, so yes frustration I get, however not voting on something this important, makes zero sense.

I just spent 30 seconds searching for info and see a democrat supporting lawyer is preaching to republican's to not vote at all. I hope folks in GA look into this before throwing away the country because they are upset.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-backers...015446889.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing

Feedback Score
    There's no logic for Republicans not to vote in the runoffs. NONE. Even if you don't like the GOP candidates, how is surrendering the entire government to the Democrats the better option??? WHAT IN THE F**K CAN BE GAINED FROM THAT??? What is the strategy for that???? How is the country going to be saved by doing that??? All that will do is allow the Democrats to pass even more laws, and stack the courts, to ensure that voting won't even be an issue because it will become a thing of the past! It's sickening to see that people are so loyal to Donald Trump, of all people, that would rather see the entire country destroyed than see him lose.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is a great listen of Sidney Powell on how blatant & wide spread the fraud is across the nation...she said every tight election where republicans lost should not have conceded!! Nuts.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ouchinagi...62374494334978

Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-fraud-outrage

Doesn't take long to watch the video clip. Can't see any innocent explanation for this activity.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Boycotting elections in a democracy achieves nothing:

When reform-minded Iranians were barred from running in that country’s presidential elections, reformers boycotted the elections. The result was that the hardliners swept the Iranian parliament and presidency. The reformers lost almost all of their voice in government and the hardliners were effectively free to do what they wanted.

In Hong Kong, pro-freedom members of Hong Kong’s legislative body resigned in disgust at the sentencing of three protesters recently. That leaves the pro-CCP faction in charge... and that’s not going to help slow down things like China’s new national security legislation that is curtailing freedoms in Hong Kong.

You boycott the senate elections in Georgia, you hand control of the government in whole to the Democrats. And then they can stuff the courts and do whatever they want - including ignoring SCotUS: “The Supreme Court has made their decision, now let’s see them enforce it!”
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    There's no logic for Republicans not to vote in the runoffs. NONE.
    Tim Pool describes leftists posing as conservatives trying to get conservatives to not vote, or invalidate their vote.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ByMv6Y4klGg/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Tim Pool describes leftists posing as conservatives trying to get conservatives to not vote, or invalidate their vote.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ByMv6Y4klGg/
    That's mostly what I believe is going on: False flag and psyops. Even the leftists are skeptical of how authentic these boycotts are. Some think it's their own people trying to infiltrate the conservative base. Others think the conservatives are running a psyop and are trying to make the liberals think that they are going to boycott, so that the liberals will think they won't need to show up in January. I do think that there are some Trump supporters who are more loyal to Trump than they are to the country itself, and want to see the Democrats take over and destroy the country in order to punish the Republicans who didn't wholeheartedly support Trump. But I think that's a minority of even the most ardent supporters of Trump. Trump himself is imploring people to vote in the runoff, so that says something.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 245 of 309 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295 ... LastLast