Page 5 of 309 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Election Thread

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Prediction: Bernie gets screwed again, biden (new hilary) gets nominated, Trump wins.

Maybe hilary tries to come back at the last minute.
    Bloomberg is going to buy the election from the Dems. It remains to be seen if he can buy the nation. He owns VA, He wants to rule. West coast and northeast are no-brainers for him to purchase. all he has to do is buy PA, NC and FL.

Look at the insane laws being passed in Va this week. No ARs, No suppressors, no "clips" over 12 rounds. That passed out of committee today. He admits in his commercials to having bought this.

Can you imagine what the Dem field of players looks like to him. That's why he's already spent about a 1/2 Billion so far. He's going to buy them out. He wants to be King. You can eat this, own that, work there.

The entire Dem Party has gone bat shit crazy and they are passing any and every law that they know pisses off Conservatives. They need to be annihilated at ever office from the smallest town to the largest state.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MA2_Navy_Veteran View Post
    Do we really need a thread on this? I mean, there's nothing to debate here, just vote for Trump already. lol
    Amen.... if the current events leave any doubt in anyone's mind that voting for Dems in any upcoming election is going to be a very bad thing for personal rights and the nation then there really is not much else to say.

I still want to see what Trump is going to do for the 2A because the VA Dems have eliminated that aspect of The Constitution from this State's laws.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    Amen.... if the current events leave any doubt in anyone's mind that voting for Dems in any upcoming election is going to be a very bad thing for personal rights and the nation then there really is not much else to say.

I still want to see what Trump is going to do for the 2A because the VA Dems have eliminated that aspect of The Constitution from this State's laws.
    Shit, I pray for the day I would consider voting for a Democrat.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just saw this the other day. The New Way Forward Act. They have seriously gone full retard.

https://www.facebook.com/36855793014...6046699730648/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Shit, I pray for the day I would consider voting for a Democrat.
    Curse the day you would even think of voting democrat - notice I refer to that party with a lower case "d".
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Bloomberg, is not going to get the nomination.

Simple math.

53 billion - Jew hating progressive marxist in the democratic party = Big Loss

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

Simple math.

I hope you're right, but anything can happen. I hope our side doesn't get complacent.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

Simple math.

I think you meant million, not billion, but I get your point.

Do you really believe all democrats are anti-semites? I've always had pretty much the opposite idea, that you'd find more anti-semites in the Republican party. But, I fully admit that belief might be skewed due to the democratic party's waaay leftward lunge.

If the 'silent majority' democrats stay home, the democratic nominee won't have a chance. Three months ago I wouldn't have given President Trump a snowball's chance of being re-elected. The dems, at least the ones at the wheel, have gone batshit crazy since then.

From what I've read there are about 613,000 registered democrats in Iowa. The numbers I've heard for turnout is close to 2016, when 170,000 turned out. A lot of registered dems stayed home, why?

According to the Iowa Secretary of state: Voters registered with no party affiliation were the largest group with 743,885 persons. Republicans had 640,180, and Democrats 613,899. 16,262 voters registered under other non-party political organizations, such as Green or Libertarian.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    53 Billion is what Bloomberg is worth. As best as I know he can spend the full amount on his campaign.

The democratic party, traditionally was pro Israel and Jewish friendly.

Today's democratic party is being run by the marxist wing of the party, which is anti Israel, anti religion. They love Bernie no different that the marxist did in 1917 through to about 1929 when Stalin started murdering his own . I have mentioned before that in about 1920 in the NKVD Jews made up the bulk of officers majors and above like 90 something percent, in 1929 Jews made up less than 3%.

I know the prior president in the arab spring and his iran deal, wanted to wipe out Israel. His hadji head of the CIA, were out to murder my children and Israel. For me, he was my generations Hitler, and I mean that not in the way of the meaning of this stupid generation. I mean it in the way of my fathers generation that fought the Nazis, and the victims that survived the camps.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Okay - understood. Thanks.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 5 of 309 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast