Page 81 of 309 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Election Thread

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by P2Vaircrewman View Post
    And BLM has been on major news networks for the last six months threatening to burn down the country and overthrow the government if they don’t get what they want- with support from the ComDems. Extremism on both sides of the spectrum are wrong but it seems only the extremists on the Right are the ones being called out. Those on the Left are raking in millions of dollars and being actively supported by the MSM, corporations and the DNC.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/IP1kVSMLH76t/

If you have an hour, this is the Ukrainian government’s press conference from the 25th making public their summary of the corrupt actions between the US, the Biden’s, and their former President. They don’t pull any punches, and the word they use directly is “treason.” Includes a lot of audio of high level phone calls between Biden and Poroscheko and the real connections to money are made in the last 20 minutes or so.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    There’s a word for this...hold on...starts with...oh yeah, INSUREECTION.

Definition of insurrection
    : an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government
    No, you silly fascist, they are peaceful demonstrations.
    Just a dance party, and cycling marathon, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    And BLM has been on major news networks for the last six months threatening to burn down the country and overthrow the government if they don’t get what they want- with support from the ComDems. Extremism on both sides of the spectrum are wrong but it seems only the extremists on the Right are the ones being called out. Those on the Left are raking in millions of dollars and being actively supported by the MSM, corporations and the DNC.
    "Nobody cares when you're being attacked, only when you respond." ~ a quote from somewhere.
    In this case that goes double for the left, as not only ANY response an affront to their 'power', but we all know they can't stand any contradiction, no matter how slight.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eightmillimeter View Post
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/IP1kVSMLH76t/

If you have an hour, this is the Ukrainian government’s press conference from the 25th making public their summary of the corrupt actions between the US, the Biden’s, and their former President. They don’t pull any punches, and the word they use directly is “treason.” Includes a lot of audio of high level phone calls between Biden and Poroscheko and the real connections to money are made in the last 20 minutes or so.
    Flip the script and this will be all over CNN with live Russian translators, including sign language. Then a dozen analysts will weigh in on whats important and why followed by a mini documentary about the investigator and how he's been corrupt since he was 5 years old

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    PA doesn't require signatures to match and has [I believe] 3 extra days to count. NC has 9 extra days to count and doesn't require a witness.

Biden will take PA and NC and the WH because of fraud when ballets mysteriously show up in heavily blue areas like Philly/Harrisburg and Durham/Raleigh/Charlotte

This is how I see it playing out.
    Im mildly curious regarding PA signatures matching. I havent voted on every single election day but probably 3 out of 4. A few years back I was questioned over my signature when I went to my polling location. I hadnt thought about it before then, but my signature as an 18 y/o, full name spelled out, in text book cursive having never signed much official stuff before, doesnt compare well with the signature I now have after buying houses, cars, enlisting, discharging, and few turns at army document destruction in between, etc, which looks now more like a doctors signature.

They let me vote but I wonder if that gets updated or do I need to somehow rechannel the skinny kid who was afraid he'd mispell his own name while attempting to get the cursive correct. Im sure both side are on high alert and I dont want to get flagged.

I also noted a strange "get out and vote" commercial with its inherent leftist lean, where they stated that know one will know who you voted for, but your friends and family can look up your voting record to make sure you voted....is that true? Its seems odd and a bit of a soft threat.

I relished the 80s when they kept telling us as kids how when you vote, its between you, the machine and no one elses business
    Seems like they want it to be everyones business nowadays. Rediculous.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock82 View Post
    Im mildly curious regarding PA signatures matching. I havent voted on every single election day but probably 3 out of 4. A few years back I was questioned over my signature when I went to my polling location. I hadnt thought about it before then, but my signature as an 18 y/o, full name spelled out, in text book cursive having never signed much official stuff before, doesnt compare well with the signature I now have after buying houses, cars, enlisting, discharging, and few turns at army document destruction in between, etc, which looks now more like a doctors signature.

They let me vote but I wonder if that gets updated or do I need to somehow rechannel the skinny kid who was afraid he'd mispell his own name while attempting to get the cursive correct. Im sure both side are on high alert and I dont want to get flagged.

I also noted a strange "get out and vote" commercial with its inherent leftist lean, where they stated that know one will know who you voted for, but your friends and family can look up your voting record to make sure you voted....is that true? Its seems odd and a bit of a soft threat.

I relished the 80s when they kept telling us as kids how when you vote, its between you, the machine and no one elses business
    Seems like they want it to be everyones business nowadays. Rediculous.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    I've seen that commercial. It's trying to shame you.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Polls are seriously tightening the eff up in battleground states. A week ago the DNC told Biden this was a foregone conclusion, now their internal polling is informing his advisors to tell him to expect a dogfight to the finish.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Polls are seriously tightening the eff up in battleground states. A week ago the DNC told Biden this was a foregone conclusion, now their internal polling is informing his advisors to tell him to expect a dogfight to the finish.
    This is why the DNC allegedly hired an army of lawyers to contest everything.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Nothing like calling an election before the votes are even counted.

I suppose it's far worse when you happen to be the Attorney General in a battleground state:

https://twitter.com/JoshShapiroPA/st...40510637477889

If all the votes are added up in PA, Trump is going to lose. That’s why he’s working overtime to subtract as many votes as possible from this process.

For the record, he’s 0-6 against us in court. We’ve protected voting rights. Now, ignore the noise—vote!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Hopeful outcome or dangerous waters?

https://twitter.com/HenryJGomez/stat...27847352721411

"Under no scenario will Donald Trump be declared a victor on Election Night," Biden campaign manager @jomalleydillon says on an "election protection" video call happening right now.

Page 81 of 309 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast