Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Wife says I should wear tighter clothes...now what?

Feedback Score
    I’m in az. Appendix carry a g19easily with light weight modern ( slimmer fit) casual shorts. Ditch the heavy t shirt. Button down, Light weight shirts conceal well and look presentable and doesn’t scream “ gun weirdo”. I have 5.11. But rusty and other surf wear companies make similar. Keep your shoulders and upper back wider ( dips/ pull-ups presses etc.)than your midsection the shirts will hang proper and not print

Feedback Score
    I've been carrying my usual Cheetah appendix. I could get used to it. (Again)

Still need to buy nicer shirts.

Feedback Score
    I’ve been wearing athletic fit jeans lately and they’re a Godsend. Slimmer through the lower leg, a little looser around the quads and groin. Makes AIWB much easier and more comfortable. I’m sure it would help with strong side as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by younggrasshopper View Post
    I’ve been wearing athletic fit jeans lately and they’re a Godsend. Slimmer through the lower leg, a little looser around the quads and groin. Makes AIWB much easier and more comfortable. I’m sure it would help with strong side as well.
    Athletic fit Jean's, eh? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Based on this thread I got some 5.11 jeans and some non-cargo pants, carrying is easier now, than with Levis, for sure.

Feedback Score
    To update:

I did find tighter shorts and shirts that weren't so tight I couldn't carry the Beretta Cheetah or LCR.

I also switched back to AISWB carry after trying out behind the hip for a while.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    Wife says it's a shame I wear loose-fitting clothes. Part of the reason I do is for comfort and partly for concealment. She knows all of that of course.

However it is Florida, and wearing less is always appealing.

So, for you guys who wear more form-fitting clothes, how do you carry?

Even my Beretta Cheetah is too wide and grip too long to conceal under just a t-shirt.

Is pocket-carry the only way? Pocket carry is slow unless you're ahead of the game enough to have your hand on it first.

I occasionally belt-carry my LCR, but it's a little wide and the nice rubber grip catches on fabric.

Maybe I could belt-carry a Bodyguard .380 sized gun?
    If you’re in Florida, you can ignore that social demand and use two different options:

1. Dress like an oil Sheikh: https://www.middleeasteye.net/sites/...?itok=VV6rUQAW

2. Dress like Crockett and Tubbs:

https://images.app.goo.gl/YDMEHu8GYn4kbAou6

It’s that simple. Case closed
    Last edited by MadAngler1; 10-11-21 at 22:10.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011