Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Wife says I should wear tighter clothes...now what?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    It's cheaper than a vasectomy, I mean choking your man dangles to stop them from tingling is your own endeavor and priority.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by munch520 View Post
    I just pee all over the gun. The smell of burning urine when I shoot asserts my dominance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alright, I lol'ed at that!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMarine View Post
    You can get away with either a tight shirt, or tight jeans, but not both at the same time.

Tight shirt, j-frame or small pistol in pocket holster, loose jeans.

Tight jeans/shorts, loose untucked shirt to conceal OWB.

Tight pants with tight shirt looks too gay anyways, and draws unwanted looks that are more likely to notice printing.
    Good points! Thanks

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I wish the company that made the striker blocks for the Glock made them for others as well (HK, Sig, etc)
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    I wish the company that made the striker blocks for the Glock made them for others as well (HK, Sig, etc)
    I don't believe any of these pistols have, "double-action," strikers.

Part of how they get their, "better," triggers is by being single-action striker-fired pistols, while the Glock is a, "double-action," striker-fired pistol.

So on non-Glock pistols, it would only function as a cocking indicator and not as a, "something is pulling the trigger," indicator.

The only exception I can think of is the Walther P99, but I don't think there are enough P99s out there to justify the development cost of making a Gadget for the P99.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I’m 5’6”, 155lb, 30x30 Jeans, medium shirt. I have a significantly larger chest than my waist.

I carried a G19 AIWB in a Zorn Skinny Rig holster for years with no issue.

I just started carrying a Sig P365 in a Raven Vanguard 2 (trigger only “holster”) with a Wilderness Tactical lo pro belt and it absolutely disappears under any type of shirt.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post

Part of how they get their, "better," triggers is by being single-action striker-fired pistols, while the Glock is a, "double-action," striker-fired pistol.

So on non-Glock pistols, it would only function as a cocking indicator and not as a, "something is pulling the trigger," indicator.

The only exception I can think of is the Walther P99, but I don't think there are enough P99s out there to justify the development cost of making a Gadget for the P99.
    The P10c and 509 have the ability to add a striker control device like the Glock as they are not fully tensioned like a 320,PPQ, VP9, etc.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Been a while.

No problem concealing without printing here; unless it's windy as hell. I carry a JMCK AIWB with a M&P 2.0C daily; very comfortable holster even sitting in a vehicle. I wear jeans everyday with t-shirts or henleys, and when colder a jacket of sort. Being moderately muscular, it is finding clothes that fit appropriately the problem. I have to buy jeans in loose fit, a size or two larger, and have them altered. Just about the only shirts that fit correctly are American Giant; most are far too baggy in the waste/bottom hem and too long.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Seriously... you are over self-conscious about it. Here I am in shorts and a t-shirt with a IWB @9:00 with a full size P30.

I just came out of L4-L5 fusion back surgery 3 weeks ago, so I am normally in better shape. If you are saying you are in good shape, you should have zero problems. I walked with my wife in through a crowded sidewalk art show and had zero problems or weird looks.

Pardon the dirty mirror. Never realized it until after taking the pics in the spare room...but you get the jist of what I am saying.

Rig:

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I think you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post

ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast