Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robinson Armament Brings Back the M96

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    I saw a video on IG where they said they were going to do a release. Limited numbers, like less than 300. Made from “leftover” or extra parts they had in their warehouse. A few different barrel lengths, the standard and a “top loading” magazine model, IIRC.

I am really interested in this since it is the closest thing I will be able to get to a Stoner 63 (without forking over enough money to buy a nice truck).
    I got the impression from their FAQ and SHOT vid that it was a new product line they're offering. The first rifles will be made from their existing parts stock, but they're planning on producing them going forward.

part of the reason we want to start up the M96 program is to provide spares for existing M96s.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Paging Knights Armaments. That is one I'd consider dropping $4k on if it existed.
    That's who I was thinking, I don't see why they couldn't do a rifle/bren under $4k more for the belt feeds of course. But how attractive would it be to have the base rifle for 3k or less then have the conversion kits? KAC has the institutional knowledge, and I am not sure but doesn't their LMG which is based on the 63 use a stamped steel receiver? I know innovation is their business model not retro but man that would sure be sweet.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    If it did, it wouldn’t likely be $4k.
    I would agree, probably twice that. But I still think they would sell. I was shocked that people bought FNs godawful semi belt feds for $8,000+, but they sold out. A KAC semi stoner would be way cooler and much more fun to take to the range.
    Last edited by freeride1; 02-06-20 at 14:41.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    I would agree, probably twice that. But I still think they would sell. I was shocked that people bought FNs godawful semi belt feds for $8,000+, but they sold out. A KAC semi stoner would be way cooler and much more fun to take to the range.
    What was the going rate on the MarColMar PKM? Those were a couple Grand from what I remember and seemed to have sold out pretty quickly.

I always thought a semi-auto RPD would be pretty fun. I just never got around to buying one.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    BINGO!

Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Paging Knights Armaments. That is one I'd consider dropping $4k on if it existed.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    What about the part that it would be limited to 250 (IIRC) or less?

Quote Originally Posted by 1911-A1 View Post
    I got the impression from their FAQ and SHOT vid that it was a new product line they're offering. The first rifles will be made from their existing parts stock, but they're planning on producing them going forward.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    What was the going rate on the MarColMar PKM? Those were a couple Grand from what I remember and seemed to have sold out pretty quickly.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    About $6,000 back in 2007. A little more or less depending on whether it was Russian or Hungarian.
    Last edited by freeride1; 02-07-20 at 14:56.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12