Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: " I’m a Christian, and I Stand With Israel"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

" I’m a Christian, and I Stand With Israel"

I know the guy who wrote this. Exposes the real source of anti-Semitism and takes a deep dive into the topic:

"Even the Anti- Defamation League’s Jonathan Greenblatt is quoted in Green’s article with his view that the Trump administration “indulges bigotry so as to not alienate some supporters”, and that “the extreme right considers many people a threat, but it always, always, always comes back to the Jews”. On the other hand, Green fails to mention the fact that Minnesota Democrat Ilhan Omar’s logic is the same as the white supremacist with her infamous “it’s all about the Benjamins” tweet that inferred that “support for Israel in Congress was bought with Jewish money”. The application of Marxist ideas to cultural goals rather than economic goals have been a great benefit to the aspiring antisemites of the Democratic Party and the media, who have scapegoated neo- Nazi’s in an effort to divert attention away from the damage done by politicians like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib. An idea which would have been challenged 20 years ago regardless of who said it is now deemed an attack of a person who is a member of an “oppressed group” thus rendering them immune to criticism."

Cont:

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/im-a...-with-israel/?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Anti- Defamation League’s Jonathan Greenblatt is a shithead liberal, I hate him and his kind with more passion than I ever had for Arabs even after they murdered family and.or friends.

For all the Christians that are pro Israel, G-D Bless them and bring them a happy life with health and prosperity.

A very well written article.
    Last edited by yoni; 02-04-20 at 13:16.

Feedback Score
    Will or somebody, please explain it to me. (I am not a Christian, but I am a conservative. Conservative thought originally had nothing to do with religion. Ronald Reagan brought in religious people.) So what is it?????? Why do Christians support Israel? To me, Israel is just another Mid-Eastern shit hole. None of them are worth human effort. What is so special about Israel in your minds?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Anti- Defamation League’s Jonathan Greenblatt is a shithead liberal, I hate him and his kind with more passion than I ever had for Arabs even after they murdered family and.or friends.

For all the Christians that are pro Israel, G-D Bless them and bring them a happy life with health and prosperity.

A very well written article.
    One is an "honest" enemy, the other a traitor within your own ranks, similar to the gun banner vs Fudd issue I raised in another thread.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    Will or somebody, please explain it to me. (I am not a Christian, but I am a conservative. Conservative thought originally had nothing to do with religion. Ronald Reagan brought in religious people.) So what is it?????? Why do Christians support Israel? To me, Israel is just another Mid-Eastern shit hole. None of them are worth human effort. What is so special about Israel in your minds?
    Well, first of all, I'm not sure how on earth you could consider Israel a shithole. Like, seriously, the difference between the most modern country outside of North America and Europe and everywhere else in the region is quite astounding. It's as arrogant and stupid as insulting the plains states as shitholes because they're "flyover country."

Second, I don't think it should just be a Christian issue, and anyone with Conservative leanings should support them. Their history is not a happy one, and to have achieved the successes they have in the last 75 years is astounding. I'd say that between the 6 Day and Yom Kippur Wars, along with Entebbe, it's hard to find more awesome examples of badassery in recent military history. Their stand against the united-ish Arab and Islamic world alone should earn them respect.

But, to actually try to answer your question, you need to understand Christian eschatological teachings and theory. The Jewish people are incredibly important for Christian end-times beliefs and theories. God still has unfulfilled promises and plans for them, and the Book of Revelation only rarely addresses Christians, while spending a great deal of time talking about Israel. Satan, always wishing to prove God wrong, has attempted to destroy the Jewish people numerous times throughout history so as to keep those promises unfulfilled. Christians, therefore, wish to help God's chosen people against Satan and those who wish to do them harm. This is especially true if you believe, like some do, that the Antichrist will come out of Islam, which makes the current Arab Israeli conflict just the opening salvos of literal Armageddon.

Jesus's heritage as a Jew also plays a role in this, as does the Abrahamic Covenant that God will bless those that bless the Jews, and curse those that curse them. Many Christians also feel a sense of guilt over how the Church has historically treated Jews throughout its history, and try to make up for it through their support of Israel.

I should state that this is just my opinion and take on the subject, and I hate to speak for Christianity as a whole. It's hardly united, of course, and much of this doesn't apply to one denomination or branch or another. I've also done a bad job of explaining it, so hopefully, someone else can help.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm not religious and agnostic on a good day, so wrong guy to ask. I know there's a Biblical connection to Israel some Christians maintain part of prophecy. Not sure the accuracy of this but:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...imes-prophecy/

BTW, Ireal is far from a chit hole and my support for them has no religious connections, it's simply the fact they're the only legit democratic country in the region and a US ally who push come to shove, would fight tooth and nail with us against our enemies unlike some fair weather countries we could name.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 02-04-20 at 13:37.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Agree 100% on the bold, seems to be it's so important due to their collective belief in fairy tales, like others are mentioning. At least I've never heard of anything beyond that simplification.

Feedback Score
    For Dr. Bullseye and titan

100% for sure you have never been to Israel, for you to make such a stupid statement.

Israel was founded by people that survived the death camps of Europe, that even at the start for the most part reached a hand in peace to their Arab neighbors.
    Right after the State was declared it was attacked by multiple arab nations.

The country in spite of being so poor in the 1950's that it could not afford to import rice, brought in oppressed people from all the arab countries. A trend that followed through to include the first time in history that white men brought black men out of Africa not in chains but to greater freedom and liberty.

In the small town near my wife's even smaller village, I remember dirt roads and horse or donkey cart, with first generation immigrants going to the open air market to sell their farm products. Today some of the grandchildren of those same people drive Ferrari, Mercedes, on paved roads and you can't find a dirt road no matter how hard you look.

A country that went from a sole export being oranges, to a country that has had citizens that made the internet work at it's birth, that have developed more ways to ease human suffering from illness to list here. That has sent experts out to Africa to nations that in the 1960s and 70s sided with the PLO and the Arab league and broke ties with Israel. Our experts taught these countries to feed themselves and once again white men helping black people with no demands for reward.

So yep your right, shithole, full of shitty people.

Better to come from such a shit hole, than to be ignorant and then open your mouth to prove it to the whole world.
    Last edited by yoni; 02-04-20 at 14:26.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    ^bias, anecdotal and subjective, and you have an admitted connection to the place/people.

Never been, nor do I have the desire, along with the rest of that portion of the planet.

Feedback Score
    Ever been to Israel? Ever met an Israeli? Clearly you haven't.

I've met several and every one of them has been a fantastic person. I'm sure there must be a bad one somewhere, but I've never met them. I used to work for an Israeli guy. Couldn't have been a better experience. The guy was smart, fair, respectable, and likable. I work with several of them now. Terrific humans, and excellent examples of true Americans. Something that can't be said of half the people born here.

If there is anyone on this thread who is not worth human effort, it isn't the Israeli people...

Why would you insult one of our greatest allies this way? Where does ignorance like this come from? Have you been watching the liberal news? Do you also still think the orange man is bad and should be impeached for the crime of not making you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast