Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Unbranded AR"

Feedback Score
    Yeah...they've got blem nitride C158 bolts for 20 bucks...I'm tempted...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks like you could put together your own BCG for about $64.00 plus shipping and tax. I like the idea. But not right now, too many projects, not enough money.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Yeah...they've got blem nitride C158 bolts for 20 bucks...I'm tempted...
    Never hurts to have a spare bolt or three.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here's some info via ar15podcast. Not sure if anything may have changed since:

https://firearmsradio.tv/ar-15-podcast/187

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123