Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Unbranded AR"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah...they've got blem nitride C158 bolts for 20 bucks...I'm tempted...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks like you could put together your own BCG for about $64.00 plus shipping and tax. I like the idea. But not right now, too many projects, not enough money.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Yeah...they've got blem nitride C158 bolts for 20 bucks...I'm tempted...
    Never hurts to have a spare bolt or three.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here's some info via ar15podcast. Not sure if anything may have changed since:

https://firearmsradio.tv/ar-15-podcast/187

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Got a bolt, couple sets of gas rings, an extractor and firing pin retaining pin from 'em.

Shipped next day, got here quick.

Bolt is a C158 blem. Looks fine, only blem I can find is a minor curved line on the surface of the side of the bolt, pretty insignificant, methinks. The extractor spring is copper colored, like a Colt. Thinkin' about emailing them to ask if it is.

The spare extractor looks normal too.

I'll probably put some rounds through one of the guns with this bolt, just to be sure. Don't see why it wouldn't run, though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Got a bolt, couple sets of gas rings, an extractor and firing pin retaining pin from 'em.

Shipped next day, got here quick.

Bolt is a C158 blem. Looks fine, only blem I can find is a minor curved line on the surface of the side of the bolt, pretty insignificant, methinks. The extractor spring is copper colored, like a Colt. Thinkin' about emailing them to ask if it is.

The spare extractor looks normal too.

I'll probably put some rounds through one of the guns with this bolt, just to be sure. Don't see why it wouldn't run, though.
    Thanks for the update.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

"Unbranded AR"

Also ordered a blem bolt, along with their v4 12” mlok rail. Bolt looks the same as the one in my PSA nitride c158 bcg

Rail went on fine like the first one I had. I’m really liking these, their well machined, feel solid, and inexpensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by richiecotite; 02-23-20 at 02:16.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I see yours is marked, I neglected to mention mine is not marked in any way. Maybe that qualifies as one of the blems.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123