Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RMR Flickering, with flicker plate installed

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I sent a type 1 back for the same problems and when mine came back it wouldn’t mount with a flicker plate under it. I have no idea what they did but its worked perfectly ever since. It’s like a type 1.5.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmm46 View Post
    I sent a type 1 back for the same problems and when mine came back it wouldn’t mount with a flicker plate under it. I have no idea what they did but its worked perfectly ever since. It’s like a type 1.5.
    Interesting. Do you remember what they said on the paperwork? I wonder if they did similar repairs to mine, because I am not 100% sure exactly what gussetts are.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Nah I don’t remember what the paperwork said. It’s been a while.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Definitely just send it back. Trijicon won't even ask any questions. They will either fix it or send you a new type 2. I've has all my type 1s fail except one once I reached a certain round count range and they have replaced or fixed all of them.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    Definitely just send it back. Trijicon won't even ask any questions. They will either fix it or send you a new type 2. I've has all my type 1s fail except one once I reached a certain round count range and they have replaced or fixed all of them.
    Yeah, I got mine back. I just was not quite sure what the gussets were that they replaced.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12