Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LMT SPM16 or Colt LE6920?

Feedback Score
    Don’t be an ASK - Hole. Put down the computer and pick up a rifle and go to the range. WTF

Feedback Score
    The LMT lawsuit against Colt is reason enough for me to stick with Colt.

Feedback Score
    I dunno. I like Colt. I have some, but they have this roll mark that says Restricted to Law Enforcement Use Only, so I cant really shoot them, only look. I don’t know if they’re reliable. But they look cool with old school Trijicon, Surefire and DBAL-I.

So I took Joe Biden’s advice and got me a big old 10 gauge double barreled shotgun. Just seeing that big ol thing will scare away the bad guys, so I don’t even need to practice!

My advice: get a big old double barreled shotgun and save yourself all this angst.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lifebreath View Post

My advice: get a big old double barreled shotgun and save yourself all this angst.
    Great, now he'll be making Stoeger vs Franchi etc threads.

Feedback Score
    Sometimes you just have to jump in the water. As GK Chesterton said: “Anything worth doing is worth doing badly.” Using the “do it badly” motto gives you the courage to try new things even if you don't feel ready. It adds a little fun to everything and stops you from worrying too much about the outcome. It’s about doing it badly today and improving on it down the road. So I suggest you simply buy any of the following asap: BCM, LMT, LWRC, Knights Armament, Giessele Super Duty, DDM4 or maybe a Noveske, POF, FN 15, or an HK MR556. As others have said you'll probably not shoot it enough to know the difference, but any of these should go bang if the apocalypse occurs. And you'll have so much money in your initial investment that you'll convince yourself over time that you made the best possible decision with which ever safe queen you finally drop bones on.
    Last edited by tony_tbone; 02-06-20 at 23:43.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    PTMcCain, is that you?....
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    Enabling OCD or feeding a troll. Pick one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    SW Aviator: we've had our fun at your expense, please continue to contribute to the forum, kind of taking heed to the comments made. You are kind of overthinking things. It really doesn't sound as if you are eating cat food to afford the purchases, so relax, buy what you want, and roll with it. Heck, I bought a Street Glide a couple years ago because my wife liked the color.

Best Wishes,

Dan
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    If you want a "very high quality combat worthy rifle" get a PSA freedom rifle.

Feedback Score
    Deleted
    Last edited by rvanno; 02-07-20 at 08:37. Reason: Because I still can’t do quotes right

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast